lvl 130 force setup

my force, Pinkal FOmerwel is lvl 128, whats and ideal or good setup to have at this lvl to be efficient? I understand the role of a force and believe i play it decently, but not sure on the equipment and units i should use in my armor.

this is my current setup

8 cane EARTH WAND BROWNIE [25/0/0/0|0]
9 frame DF FIELD [DEF: 0/EVP: 0] [Slots: 4]
10 unit God/Technique
11 unit V801
12 unit DIVINE PROTECTION
13 unit Cure/Freeze
14 barrier DE ROL LE SHIELD [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
15 mag

ELENOR [Black] [5/0/0/195] [Empty | Empty | Empty]  

Thanks for your help.

Glide Divine, Marina's Bag are both REALLY great weapons for force.  Glide Divine improves Jellen and Zalure range, and Marina's Bag improves Anti and Resta range.  Divine protection is kinda bleh as a unit since it only adds a bonus on off beats.  Consider grabbing a cure\shock.  All the other status effects can be dealt with with antiparalyses or anti. If you're going for burst, get the elemental wands and\or psycho wand.  H\Technique is better than god\Technique, but you probably don't need it unless you have low level spells.  The only spells you really need 30 of are jellen, zalure, shifta, deband, resta.  All the rest can be 26+ and be fine.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

hylian shield, cure frezze can be switched with shock one (frezze only at falz) and strong sugest a heavenly body to resist delbiter rams crits until 150 if you dont have noob hp and also agree that divine isn't good there when you get the hylian u will have +50 dark & light resist or so