Your Ideal Patch

mudkipzjm

56 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Rare Boost Module - anyone having this item can activate 3 Hours of Rare Enemy boost for their own team members.

Double Experience Module - anyone having this item can activate 3 Hours of double XP for their own team members.

Rare Drop Module - anyone having this item can activate 3 Hours of HH for their own team members.

Well.. along the idea of an item to give you S/D, stuff like this can be a thing ;) .... just saying...

Personally, I'd like to nerf things... gotta make dem fights longer.
And a few millions HP on bosses... sadly not possible.

I'd also make this thread with 0 "that's broken/impossible" discussions, that's not what the thread is for :D

• Like 2

Buffed boss HP makes sense considering the weaponry we have available compared to vanilla(Combo Unlocked DWs, weapons with specials, server custom weapons, etc).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Buffed boss HP makes sense considering the weaponry we have available compared to vanilla(Combo Unlocked DWs, weapons with specials, server custom weapons, etc).

I'm of the opinion that Olga should take 20-30 minutes each form at the very least.  But really, I also like the idea of dropping all your money when you die and removing the drop table, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

I'm of the opinion that Olga should take 20-30 minutes each form at the very least.  But really, I also like the idea of dropping all your money when you die and removing the drop table, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

I don't think I've played against any boss in any game that isn't a turn based RPG that takes more than maybe 10 minutes. Having Olga takes 20-30 just for one phase minutes would just make the fight drag on forever and not be fun at all. Would be a cool idea for maybe a mini event type deal, but not all year round. Then again it's just an opinion, but admittedly not a very popular one, haha.

4 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think I've played against any boss in any game that isn't a turn based RPG that takes more than maybe 10 minutes. Having Olga takes 20-30 just for one phase minutes would just make the fight drag on forever and not be fun at all. Would be a cool idea for maybe a mini event type deal, but not all year round. Then again it's just an opinion, but admittedly not a very popular one, haha.

Bosses should feel hard.  You should always have a sense that you could lose.  If you're killing olga faster than the floor loads, there is something wrong.  A team of 4 endgame characters should still feel like Olga can defeat them.  Otherwise, it's not really a very good boss now is it?

• Like 1

well... think in the new players for a moment... you guys really think the new player are able to beat a 20-30 mins olga without a full geared team? cmon this would make the game so bad for the news and even worst... they going to be unable to get event stuff or so beacuse a couple full geared players said they need some buffs?

In my opinion i would said the bosses are alright atm, fair enought for all players... For forces the dang megid its a joke and their "aoe" isn't good enought i got my almost lvl 200 with all 30's im going to turn the FO into combat instead caster because the mobs at ultimate are awfull... i mean... it would be imposible to do a Roct with 4 FO meanwhile 4RA can do it...

Yea, megid its the same has hell weapon but V801 aren't faster than a cent battle and the megid don't do any kind of combo and dont have V502... i would like to nerf the monster resist instead of buffing the FO tech because if you raice FO tech in VH a FO with a psycho bridge would do 1 hit everything.... 

Edit: the only buff for forces could be megid to balance it with hell weaponry

Edited by pishion

9 hours ago, pishion said:

well... think in the new players for a moment... you guys really think the new player are able to beat a 20-30 mins olga without a full geared team? cmon this would make the game so bad for the news and even worst... they going to be unable to get event stuff or so beacuse a couple full geared players said they need some buffs?

The final boss should be FINAL...  And other than the one time I tried soloing in a multimode game, every game i've been in since I started the boss has died before he's done damage to all of us.

9 hours ago, pishion said:

if you raice FO tech in VH a FO with a psycho bridge would do 1 hit everything....

umm... PB isn't a VH item... I'm not sure why this is a problem.  In VH a RA with a DM 1 would shot everything too.  At least the FO has to worry about tp.

Edited by Lemon

7 hours ago, Lemon said:

The final boss should be FINAL...  And other than the one time I tried soloing in a multimode game, every game i've been in since I started the boss has died before he's done damage to all of us.

umm... PB isn't a VH item... I'm not sure why this is a problem.  In VH a RA with a DM 1 would shot everything too.  At least the FO has to worry about tp.

i meant they would do it like having "pb" without it... i mean i do 900 or so without it and FOnewly isnt the class bosted in hard techs, thats what i mean.  And yes you can kill so fast olga being full geared but what happen with a full squad of 150's noobs... they take 40-50 mins or more to do RT meanwhile a full geared can do it solo in 20-25 thats my point.

Edited by pishion

Major pet peeves which will never be addressed anyway, but here goes.

• Remove the 30 fps cap, 60 ftw.
  • Stop PBs from hogging the back palette at 100 PB, on a controller holding both L and R trigger to switch to PBs would work but not sure for keyboard control.
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, El Socko said:

Major pet peeves which will never be addressed anyway, but here goes.

• Remove the 30 fps cap, 60 ftw.
  • Stop PBs from hogging the back palette at 100 PB, on a controller holding both L and R trigger to switch to PBs would work but not sure for keyboard control.

Keyboard could move them onto ctrl number keys

Edited by Lemon

• 3 years later...

Don't touch the Child! :onion-head28:
Leave Divine Punishment alone :onion117:
It Is already a punishment to be available only during even beat times, anyway :onion-head63:

[or... Is there something wrong about It, like It also causes dmc or something likely? :onion-head70:]