Lost Yas9K 80 hit charge

LunaX

Guildcard: 42179815
Slot: 1
Date/Time: 30/01/2017 - Noticed around 22:45 UTC, might have happened several hours earlier though
Description: Lost a 0/0/0/0/80 Yas9K with charge special

Comments: I was about to start a game on this account when I suddenly realised the weap I always have at my 2nd spot is gone. I used the weap earlier that day and switched to my other account (GC  42143433) to play battlemode and do some other stuff for some time. When I logged back into this account, the weapon was gone. I could only estimate the time I played with that weapon the last time but I would say it's around 20:00 UTC. I used the bank tool to look for it, switched blocks and restarted everything but the weapon is nowhere to be found. I bought the weapon from RDizzy on the 18th January and paid 17 dts together with a bunch of other stuff for it, which can be seen on my donation changes. My last game using the weap was duoing MA4DMD with a FO whose GC is 42179583 before I logged off. Would be great if I could get that weapon back. :(

You can message me or post in this topic if you need further information, I try to answer everything as good as I can. Thanks in advance :)

Wow, really? :o

I paid a lot of different stuff for it, can you see all the stuff that was traded? We traded with 2 accounts each of us. I with the 2 I posted the guildcards earlier and he with his account and another one which was named "hehehe xD" or something like that.