Quick Event Poll - I'd like some feedback

kajex

Yeah but kajex how many of those suggestions were added because the Admins/Developers liked the idea. I guess I am being a bit biased towards more TA involvement but how many topics/suggestions/requests have been made? Not sure what this server has against TA and I sure do hope the excuse isn't "NO one is interested in TA" when I know countless people are.

4 hours ago, TripleR said:

@Kajex, a command exists to exit regular rooms now? if it different from the normal /lobby? because that doesn't work when I go to try it. Would be sweet though :)

It's on test server, and it's still /lobby.  It wasn't feasible to get it implemented on the current server. Especially because there may be a problem with it right now.

19 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

Yeah but kajex how many of those suggestions were added because the Admins/Developers liked the idea.

Umm... all?  Would you in your right mind implement something that you thought was a bad idea?  That'd be like a store giving away every 5th item because the customers wanted it to have that policy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoutgu said:

I guess I am being a bit biased towards more TA involvement

Yes, you are being biased.
There are many things being worked on, and TA is not a priority
Sure "no one is interested in TA" is NOT true, but "all everyone wants is TA" is NOT true either.

Anyway... hopefully this will calm you down.

• Like 4

A poll thread turns into a discussion and disagreements. Typical Ultimanian behavior XD

Anyways I casted my vote like I'm sure is what kajex wanted us to do after the suggestions were made. Not get ourselves in this drama soup fiasco. It's like dejavú with the drama here.

Anyway hope what I voted for wins the poll and gets implemented :D

stay classy ultima.

Edited by Starlord
Damn you iPhone burn in hell
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

Yeah but kajex how many of those suggestions were added because the Admins/Developers liked the idea. I guess I am being a bit biased towards more TA involvement but how many topics/suggestions/requests have been made? Not sure what this server has against TA and I sure do hope the excuse isn't "NO one is interested in TA" when I know countless people are.

Show me how many things were added on other private servers based on community advice in the last year. Soly literally asks me questions almost every day on features he's adding for people. The features that we "ignore" either aren't possible (like v802), are being considered for the server recode, or are not great ideas (like adding ten new dark weapons that can one  hit kill everything). I always do polls and ask users before we add new weapons and armor. Very few things are added because only Ultima staff likes the idea (zanbacon). 

Be respectful to the insane quantity of hours cyane and Soly have slaved away for the community in the last year. They spend nearly all of their free time helping. Even after cyane's leave, she's still working on art for the community and we feel her banners are the best pso banners around.

Edited by kajex
typo
  • Like 2