Quick Event Poll - I'd like some feedback

kajex

@yanvbraz I tried doing an event like that a while ago, but only 2 of 20 people who signed up actually participated.  I would start it back up, but I have no prizes that anyone would want (that I'd part with).

That's why I made PPP, though apparently that isn't hard enough since people are running it in 7 min...

BBB was an attempt to add another battle mode rule set kind of thing.  A 'pick up game' if you will.  However, no one plays it because I don't know why.

(TTT was because I was bored on a car ride)

I agree though, we need more less serious events. (like the kickball game)

Edited by Lemon

@yanvbraz What's funny, is that when some people actually try to do exactly what you're saying "mini event where you gotta beat a quest, do something original for a change, etc." they usually dismiss it this way :

• I don't have time for this (right well we can't do much about it)
  • I can't do it, this is too hard (they didn't even try it once usually, or failed once and didn't tried again)
  • I don't have any chance to win, people are too good / this guy will beat me for sure (and that's the kind of spirit which leads to having only one contestant in the event T_T)
  • This is too complex / I don't understand (but never ask questions so that they could understand)
  • I don't care about events, I just want to have a DW, show off, and leave pso forever (no comment)
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

I don't know how other vetetan players feel, but I think we are lacking attractive things to keep the old player base playing here. I mean, is it only me or am I seeing many well known players leaving this server?

It is true , they are either completely gone or still checking the forums at least.

I'd like there to be a new armor(s) that have built-in Cure/X that would be something I'd look forward to hunting :3 and as for the unit choice for a new event item, maybe v802, noob/tps, or state/maintenance, centurion/body, centurion/tp? just spitballin here :P

Non GMs need to take over the Event section.

otherwise events will repeat all the time. (Lack of creativity since cy left)

also i would like to see non GMs can make events too WITHOUT using their own stuff as a prize.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

That's why I made PPP, though apparently that isn't hard enough since people are running it in 7 min...

BBB was an attempt to add another battle mode rule set kind of thing.  A 'pick up game' if you will.  However, no one plays it because I don't know why.

(TTT was because I was bored on a car ride)

PPP is very short but still a good quest :) i've tried BBB once and the least i can say : this is a pretty good and well designed quest ( really ). For TTT, it's also a nice quest but need some fixes in some parts though... i'm waiting for your next release of it and i encourage you to continue to create quests if you have time, lemon sweetie, thanks for the works you've put into it. 

• Like 1

It would be nice if soly or larva add the new 5 mop up quests in ep2 made by guardian girth because they are really very good and all those have timers and are interesting to play, i can send them if you don't have them...

I would like to start off by saying thank you for even having events and running this server and for all of the staff always being helpful. In my short stay here i have had interactions with most of the GMs that i see active (Kajex, Soly, Fyrewolf, Lemon) and have nothing but positive things to say.

I have looked over the survey and don't really have a preference but did want to respond here and say thank you. I have had purpose the last few weeks hunting PCs (something somone without uber gear can do solo) and now have some cool weapons to show for it. I can also say that i am excited for the valentines event and will have purpose once again to hunt the Lindcray and Glide v00.  For me having goals always keeps me motivated and coming back to the game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sylph777 said:

It would be nice if soly or larva add the new 5 mop up quests in ep2 made by guardian girth because they are really very good and all those have timers and are interesting to play, i can send them if you don't have them...

Guardian girth.. sounds familiar.. pso2..????????