Mag gained DEF for no reason.

Yannv

Slot 1 - 42117190 - Morpheus

I was feeding a PPP Mag for HUcast, following this guide: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27321-making-hucasts-centurionarms-mag/ step by step. When my two mags turned into a Rudra, I was using Antidotes to take defence down and Dimates to increase POW. Well I was in the same room for like 3 or 4 hours. When I left room, the DEF bar of my mag lots of blank space until it could gain another DEF point. They had like 3 and more than half-bar of DEF until it could reach the 4th DEF point.

When I recharged blocks, my mag got the 4th DEF point, even knowing that the DEF was not close to gain level. I don't have a fresh picture when the mags were alright. It is currently Level 42, when I left room it was Level 41. But I have a picture of when it was Level 35.

nlo4y1.jpg

t6b59v.jpg

Well, I was feeding also mags in the same room and none besides these two got any problems. I believe the problem was caused because the client mag emulator isn't accurate. So I'm kindly asking for someone to fix both mags, take down the 1 DEF point it gained, I feed mags since I started on this server and it isn't the first time I see this thing happening. I would really appreciate :)

Edited by yanvbraz
  • Like 1

I had thought I had already done this but I really need to go back and edit this guide, because of the server emulation problems it is actually not 100% garunteed to work, only about 2/3rds of the mags I attempt this way turn out properly. I believe it has something to do with the order in which you log on and off durring the process of making the mag. Was this done in a single session?