Share Your FO Palette / Playstyle

3in1 fonewm ready to do all three recognized functions at any time. No specialization. Be great at all three:

1 resta (maybe star atomizers? 8D)

2 anti

3 moon (to be quick after all)

4 gifoie

5 gizonde

6 gibarta (yes ^^)

7 jellen

8 zalure

9 grants

0 megid (so that it's alles in Ordnung; my taste in aesthetics)

< special attack (yes on the left one)

v normal atk

> H atk (yes on the right)

swap<rabarta (I hold on all 3 RA techs when there's a PB, and cast them through the submenu instead, when I really want to cast them)

swapvrazonde

swap>rafoie

submenu top:

gizonde (bye vol opt 1, but also to be used at other times) (top)

gifoie (bye Merissas and others)

shifta

deband

reverser (bottom)

submenu bottom:

ryuker (top)

rabarta

razonde

rafoie (bottom)

Trifluids, sold and trimates through submenu; with rather trimates on top (I like cure status units). Thank you MG+ when you're a fonewm

SI techs through F3 menu.

Mags to swap in-game even in the middle of a given game: one for max MST; the other for max ATA and ATP.

You're more important to your team than any piece of gear. They're counting on you. Keep the dream alive!

Edited by shion255
  • Like 1

FOnewearl:

Spoiler

8fc6110818.png

FOmarl:

Spoiler

f3999f4722.png

It changes around based on what I'm doing, but that's the main idea of what I use. Obviously if I'm in tower, I don't really need Megid so I'll substitute it for something else, but that's just one example

Edit: I also sub out Resta for Trimate lots of the time if I'm not playing in a group

Edited by Auli'i
resta sucks
  • Like 2

Thank you everyone for participating in this thread. It has been eye opening and i have some new idea to try out with my fomar. I will definitely be moving S/D to the quick menu opening up the number bar for more flexibility. My other favorite take away from this thread was the idea of directional attacks/techs being mapped to the < ^ >, this is incredibly intuitive and helpful. 

Reps all around :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CGault11 said:

Thank you everyone for participating in this thread.

Thank you for making the thread! It is really interesting to see how everyone plays, as the only three people I know (in terms of FO palette) are Mud, Lemon, and Cake ^^

There's some things in this thread that make me want to alter my palette...but that's gonna be hard since I'm so used to it

• 9 months later...