Its been almost 13 years... Heya.

Malak

Hey there. I played this game on dreamcast and gamecube. I spent all of my highschool life with this game. I spent maybe 10-12 hours a day here. 

My best friend at the time, Matt, whom ive only known online was with me most of those days. We lost contact in 2004 when i left to the military. I google searched my character name a few days ago and I found a post of him 2 years ago looking for me. We finally talked again after 13ish years. So now reunited with my best friend im playing this game again. Currently downloading it right now. I look forward to exploring this world. I never played Blue Burst. So this will be fun.

• Like 4

Welcome, i'm a dreamcast Ver. 1 and ver. 1 & 2 player playing from a long time ago as well. Get ready for some new and cool quests that you're not used to. Including monsters lol, they threw me for a loop when I fought the new episode monsters when I first came back. I hope you have fun here

• Like 1

Welcome to Ultima, and Blue Burst! There's lots of events, and cool items here. If you need help with things, just ask, I'm sure lots of people would help.
Glad to hear that you and your friend got to talk tho c:
BB was new to me, and when i heard that there was a pso server still running, i rushed to make an account. I think there is new classes too, for BB. Hadn't seen FOmar/HUcaseal/RAmarl before so, i think so. FOmar is amazing :^)

If you need to register, go here, it may be in your spam box when you do it https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/registration/

• Like 1

Welcome to Ultima.  Seems I'm a little late for registration, but I hope to see you in game.  Here are some useful links you might want to look at.