When Can I Hunt _________? Guide to Ultima Server Events

kajex

36 minutes ago, cverrill said:

HI all, is there any advance word on what will drop for each section ID in the valentines event this year? :)

ty, Quorra 

No

• 3 weeks later...

So I was looking at the Valentines drop from 2016. LINDCRAY and GLIDE DIVINE V.00 looks super nice. I am a new player and my only character is a Whitill FOnewearl at level 78-ish. Considering that the confirmed drops from 2016 has nothing of value for Whitill, should I make a Skyly or will I screw myself going into this as a Whitill? I suppose no one knows for sure but the GMs, but what would the old vets say?

Edited by CyberKun
Posted my level.

24 minutes ago, CyberKun said:

So I was looking at the Valentines drop from 2016. LINDCRAY and GLIDE DIVINE V.00 looks super nice. I am a new player and my only character is a Whitill FOnewearl. Considering that the confirmed drops from 2016 has nothing of value for Whitill, should I make a Skyly or will I screw myself going into this as a Whitill? I suppose no one knows for sure but the GMs, but what would the old vets say?

I'd find people to hunt with, who have the IDs you need, or make a character with the ID you need.

First one is probably easier.

2 hours ago, CyberKun said:

So I was looking at the Valentines drop from 2016. LINDCRAY and GLIDE DIVINE V.00 looks super nice. I am a new player and my only character is a Whitill FOnewearl at level 78-ish. Considering that the confirmed drops from 2016 has nothing of value for Whitill, should I make a Skyly or will I screw myself going into this as a Whitill? I suppose no one knows for sure but the GMs, but what would the old vets say?

IDs change year to year.

5 hours ago, CyberKun said:

Lots of people will probably host individual dropstyle games and it's only the hosts ID that determines the drops.  I'd level up your fo for now.  Need 90 to get into ult games.  People are usually happy to have a fo in for buffs and stuff.

Edited by JanenbaDMS

awesome....  I took a breather for a few months and started playing again under my old accounts that not many but Cy and a few others know of :)   definitely gonna be hunting 

• 2 months later...

Easter 2017 items have been added.  if I'm missing anything, let me know.

In case anyone gets mad at me for adding the new item names that haven't been discovered yet, remember all of them are available to anyone who reads the unitxt. ;)  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
20 hours ago, Phobos said:

do the drops come from a certain area? i still havent been able to find anything but presents for the Christmas event