Photon Drop quest rewards?

PDs, there are a few that some people prefer to run but I am not 100% sure of them myself.

For materials, depends on what you want. For specific ones, you can run EP1 Christmas Catastrophe (on v.hard I was told, only tested v.hard myself), and at the end you can select to receive 2x mats of your choice.

Edited by Imasock

Just now, Misombre said:

You can also run the quest "World of Illusion" (WOI). Each time you finish a room, you got a 50 % chance to have a photon drop as reward.

Something to add make sure you have an empty space in your inventory to receive the first photon drop...you won't get any otherwise per room. 

For luck & TP mats i recommend Christmas Catastrophe in ep1 on very hard.

make sure u dont have a full inventory cause u can choose any mats as reward at the end.

Edited by Shiva

2 hours ago, CGault11 said:

IDS under Ultima in Episode 1 has two "guaranteed" PDs. One is hidden on the ceiling and the other at the end of the quest. 

Actually first one isn't "guaranteed"

16 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Actually first one isn't "guaranteed"

If you're farming IDS just for pds I would recommend doing it on normal up to the room with the ceiling drop then resetting.  Even though it doesn't drop 100% of the time it's very early on in the quest so more efficient to do that than run aaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to the end.

Edit: Also vhard and ult on xmas catastrophe get 2 mats at the end.  Normal and hard only get one.  Vhard is fine just be careful until you know the spawns.  There's a few sneaky megid traps there.

Edited by JanenbaDMS
xtra info
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

(idk about part 2).

Has one too ;)