Sorry for bothering, i do not want to be kicked out of this game

I think you took the picture and posted it without thinking. Ā I think you were scrambling to make a post, so you took a pic and just pasted whatever pic you took without thinking about it. Ā Yes if you wanted to fool us, hiding cheat engine and the ip changer would have been a good idea. Ā But i think that you were trying to fool us with your first postĀ 

5 hours ago, Dante Jr Enriquez Ferrer said:

Hi, I'm a psobb server player.
I want to offer an apology for being annoyed at a colleague. I do not want to be excluded from the game. I like it very much and I would like to keep playing it.
I apologize to the server for my discomfort and if they allow me to continue playing I will not cause any problems again
Sorry i will not pass

In this post it seems like you're blaming "being annoyed at a colleague.", which seems like how you were trying to fool us. Ā But like i said, @Soly is looking into it and what he decides to do is up to him. Ā Having seen these types of posts many times before, I recommend just admiring to all the cheats you used and just asking for a second chance (assuming this is your first time, your account is 4-5 years old). Ā I think people are just finding it hard to believe that you wouldn't know that cheating in a game was against the rules of pretty much every game.

46 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Why is this topic even open. I feel these matters should be privately discussed with a GM. Open appeals like this are just a firestarter for trolling. Not a smart move on the gms or moderators XD

That's one more reason why I made that forum re-structure a while ago... I wanted to get rid of this section and just leave the reports one... but it has not happened.
But it's whatever... most people here always make drama everywhere.

And time for a lock (I have not received any PM from the OP...)