Sorry for bothering, i do not want to be kicked out of this game

1 hour ago, Dante Jr Enriquez Ferrer said:

The cheat engine I use it for Need For SPEED MW, CABAL, TIBIA And I do not deny the averlo used in psobb but I use it because my pc is very slow and I did not know that it affected .. just like I did not know it was illegal, use it Why on youtube said it was a good program to better the flow of the internet and have a better quality of play but it is not used to do a trick

umm...... no it's not a program for that. at all. it's as a program for memory scanning/alteration and as the name implies it's main use is for CHEATING. It's not something you use in a game just because you have a slow internet, it's something you use to do things like wallhacks / aimbots / trainers / etc. It's hard to believe anybody would recommend it "to better the flow of internet of have a better quality of play", that's just not what it's for.Ā 

There could be some rare arguments for some use to it in other singleplayer games (I know of at least one example where it is literally the only option if you want to change fov), but for any online multiplayer game its not something a player would need for pretty much anything other than cheating.

Ā 

Just now, Dante Jr Enriquez Ferrer said:

Not eeh used to steal only use it to move me better but I did not think it would affect those who walk with me and if I was stealing it will be noticed in my items and as always they will see me only use a summit moon red merch and a chicken of magĀ :unsure:

Your forumĀ account is like 5 years old... I think what people are saying is there is no way you thought "cheat engine" was for anything but cheating. Ā 

Because for the only thing I used was to move a little faster and take away the slow never to steal

1 minute ago, Starlord said:

ĀæPor quĆ© es este tema aĆŗn abierto. Siento que estos asuntos deben ser discutidos en privado con un GM. apelaciones abiertas como este son sĆ³lo un firestarter de arrastre. No es una decisiĆ³n inteligente sobre los gms o moderadores XD

I already sent inbox and only answered but aki in forum

3 minutes ago, Dante Jr Enriquez Ferrer said:

Because for the only thing I used was to move a little faster and take away the slow never to steal

No one is accusing you of "stealing", they're accusing you of "cheating". Being able to move that much more quickly compared to everyone else gives you a tremendous advantage over other players and compromises the "fairness" of the game. Ā Also given that you have both cheat engine and an ip changer, that gives reason to suspect you are using cheat engine to give you more advantages and using ip changer to evade any ip bans. Ā Either way its being looked into by @Soly and will be dealt with.

Edited by Eres

I just like the massive changes in story from the first post ago.

Very first post he claimed he's apologizing for a colleague who cheated on his PC (presumably with the speed hacks he has on there)

Then he claims he had no idea that the cheat engine that he was using (which changes his story completely) was against the rules and wont do it again if he has a second chance.

Which then points to you knowing that you were cheating and indicating you were lying about not knowing why you were banned.

:rf-12: