Sorry for bothering, i do not want to be kicked out of this game

58 minutes ago, Dante Jr Enriquez Ferrer said:

I have to donate to be faded, I do not understandĀ :mellow:

I feel like a screenshot without Cheat Engine in the background would make it sound more believable.

:"L Maybe Soly will have mercy on you dw.Ā 

Edited by MadOrNah

Lol. You have Cheat Engine in plain sight. I used to use it on Schthack server (not here) and you use it to speed your game up. In other words, you were banned for cheating and want a second shot at itĀ :onion-head73:

• Like 2

You must be Spartan (GC:42087722). I made a report about this character speeding aka using cheat engine to make him move faster in his game. He was using it for PSO because i caught him red handed in my room lol

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

I feel like a screenshot without Cheat Engine in the background would make it sound more believable.

:"L Maybe Soly will have mercy on you dw.Ā 

The cheat engine I use it for Need For SPEED MW, CABAL, TIBIA And I do not deny the averlo used in psobb but I use it because my pc is very slow and I did not know that it affected .. just like I did not know it was illegal, use it Why on youtube said it was a good program to better the flow of the internet and have a better quality of play but it is not used to do a trick