Lost Items

Aigis

Guildcard: 42096829
Slot: 2
Date/Time: 14/01/2017 - 22:25 UTC -0 (arround 30 minutes before this Post)
Description: lost arround 15 Pds and an Crimson Sword 0/0/30/35/40

Comments: I was in a room with a Friend and i dropped 15 PDs (i had 99 PDs on my Character) after that my Friend DC´d while dropping 2 Photon crystals and at the same time i dropped the PDs, after he was back i asked him if he got the PDs but he didnt get them (i only had 85 on my char then) after that i took 15 more PDs (it could be 14 but im sure it was 15 which would be 1 more then max) from my Common bank ( i had 38 in there i think) to get back to 99 (since they are for a trade) but when i took the 15 Pds my pds in my Inventory were still at 85 even though i took 15 more from the common bank.

After that i Alt+Backspaced out of the game to see if it was a Bug but after i relogged i saw that my Crimson sword disappeared from my Inventory.

I already checked my other chars/their banks but it wasnt on there either i dont realy care about the lost PDs (i can get them back fast) but i need the Crimson Sword since it was for a trade.

Screenshot of the Sword (i dont have any proofpics of the PDs but like i said i dont realy care if i get them back) :

Edited by Aigis
Fixed some typos

while cleanin my closets i had a similiar thing happen.

i had placed my 3 agitos with monogrinders in the principal's office

but when i took them to place in my character's bank i was only left with 2 agitos

now this was a single person game and i was alone the entire time

First off, don't use Alt+Backspace for that ever. You should nearly always use the save and quit option if you can, alt+backspace is just going to forcequit the game. Secondly, it is highly encouraged that you use the Trade Window for trading. It is much more secure than drop trading and it is easy to see logs of trade window in the server. Thirdly if you have issues like players d/cing from rooms or pulling out one item instead of several from the bank, don't continue to stay in the room or try to trade, go back to lobby and reload the block to resync to the server.

That being said, I'll look into getting it fixed.

8 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

First off, don't use Alt+Backspace for that ever. You should nearly always use the save and quit option if you can, alt+backspace is just going to forcequit the game. Secondly, it is highly encouraged that you use the Trade Window for trading. It is much more secure than drop trading and it is easy to see logs of trade window in the server. Thirdly if you have issues like players d/cing from rooms or pulling out one item instead of several from the bank, don't continue to stay in the room or try to trade, go back to lobby and reload the block to resync to the server.

That being said, I'll look into getting it fixed.

Yes i know normaly i always use the trade window but since it was just 15 PDs, i dropped them i didnt think i needed it and since i trust the person i traded with (we did a few trades already) i didnt use it for the PDs the Crimson sword wasn´t even part of that trade it just vanished out of my inventory after i took the PDs out of the common bank (to get back to 99 since i didnt realy care about the lost 15 PDs) and quit the game.

But you are rigth i thought alt+Backspace was the same as quitting the game in the menu and i should have remade the game/changed blocks after the PDs didnt get stacked like they should but i didnt realy think about that at the time.The next time it happens i will do it and i will start to use the trade window from now even for low Value items.

But anyway thanks in advance for taking your time to look into it.If you need any more information just let me know.

Edited by Aigis