KajeX Deja Vu Event - Bringing Back Two Popular Mini Events

kajex

2 hours ago, MrHucast said:

Take a look at Inferno Claw or Rikas Claw MK2, then tell me if a Claw type weapon sucks. I wish we had something like that here.

Initially, I did ask lee and larva to do that here.  Larva did not like the idea.  I have never suggested anything similar since I don't like the person who came up with the idea.  :cc-laugh: 

One week left = almost over ? :P

Dealing with funeral arrangements...  I probably won't have time to redeem until Friday.  Anyone who needs to redeem, I'll set a specific redemption window.

Friday 11am MST
Saturday 11am MST

I will also be on in the evenings which I will announce later.

1 hour ago, kajex said:

Dealing with funeral arrangements...  I probably won't have time to redeem until Friday.  Anyone who needs to redeem, I'll set a specific redemption window.

Friday 11am MST
Saturday 11am MST

I will also be on in the evenings which I will announce later.

Take your time and I hope everything goes will with you man...

• Like 1

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my Baranz Launcher's hit percentage to 75% via the event if it's still possible.

I currently have a Baranz Launcher at 40% hit and have farmed 70 Photon Crystals, so I'm wondering if the 70 photon crystals is acceptable as payment to upgrade my hit percentage from 40% to 75%?

If so, I'd like to exchange my crystals for the hit % upgrade whenever time is convenient for a GM.

Thanks in advance!

11 minutes ago, talentedstar said:

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my Baranz Launcher's hit percentage to 75% via the event if it's still possible.

I currently have a Baranz Launcher at 40% hit and have farmed 70 Photon Crystals, so I'm wondering if the 70 photon crystals is acceptable as payment to upgrade my hit percentage from 40% to 75%?

If so, I'd like to exchange my crystals for the hit % upgrade whenever time is convenient for a GM.

Thanks in advance!

I can sign on if you're in game.  I'm actually home.

• Like 1

I would like to add a special to my Flowen Sword AUW 3079 15/25/0/0/40 but I have a quick question about a special. In the photo for the event where it shows charged FS it says the meseta cost is 20 per hit. Is that correct? I would like berserk though, I'm just curious of that. But if it is true I would like Charged instead.

GC# 42152098

Edited by Warren Campbell
mispelled