GoodBye

ZombieTheGreat0

I don't even know how to start a topic like this.. I guess I should begin with who I am. Hi my name is ZombieTheGreat0 and my ign is Roxas. I've been a long time player all the way back to the GameCube. I put around 1000+ hours into it before I just abruptly stopped. 8 years later, I found that there are private PSO networks where you can play with people. As soon as I saw it, I jumped at the opportunity to enjoy my childhood game once again. Just like when I first started, I was swept away for hours on end. I was so enthrilled to be in the world of PSO again.

Eventually I met someone named Raze. I didn't know what to think of Raze at the time. Yet overtime, I grew to look up to him. He was an excellent example of the community. He was kind, gracious, generous, and a all around amazing friend. I don't know if Raze thought of me as much of a friend to be honest. Knowing my self far to well, I thought I would mess up horribly. But I guess he was a friend since he stuck by whenever I needed help, helped me farm for powerful gear, gave me gear as well. But just like last time, I suddenly stopped. Sadly, it wasn't because I grew board of my childhood game. Lots of my irl friends left me, I was diagnosed with depression, and even started cutting myself after a few months. In time, I made many new friends and luckily my life started turning around for the better. During all the depression, anxiety, fear, and rejection, I played from time to time on PSO. It definitely helped playing a game with a dedicated and kind community.

I guess what i'm trying to say is people don't realize how big of an impact they have in other people's lives. Whether your just a friend keeping in touch or someone you talk with on a regular basis. All of you amazing people, I have but one thing to say. Thank you. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for being generous. Thank you for being you..

Even though i'm saying goodbye, I am so happy to have these memories of my friends. I know I won't be remembered once I leave. But I did want everyone to know i'm thankful.

Goodbye... And Thank You...

Edited by ZombieTheGreat0
Whoops I accidently posted it before I finished. But again, I can't say how thankful I am for everything.
  • Like 5