Arrest needle turned into red handgun

So i transfered my arrest needle to slot 4 on my other account used it for a while then when i went to transfer it back it showed up as a red handgun

no needle in either account plz help 

Guild card 42110248 slot 1 is my main who had it and tranferd to

Guild card 42161084 slot 4 , and turned into red handgun when returned

Have you tried to change block ?

Well, you have a ARREST NEEDLE +60 [0/0/0/40|80] on 42161084 slot 4 and a RED HANDGUN [0/35/0/20|0] on 42110248 slot 1.  Did you have 2 arrest needles?

2 minutes ago, acidman said:

Both accounts are offline now i didn't change block at the time , i logged in to check still a red handgun

But also got the AN back didn't you ?

Items don't disappear like that from transfers, but sometimes desynchro bugs happen and you need to change block then it's fine.

@ Lemon ok i logged in the Arrest is there now it wasn't when i logged off but those stats are wrong i think let me check my other weps i had % added to 3 i forget what wep got what

Edited by acidman

Are they wrong on your side as well?

Also, Idk if this database is out of date or not.  Did you sphere them recently?

Edited by Lemon

No i has Soly make them with those % with DT's i bought but just give me 5 to check my other weps that stats for that i'm unsure , i thought there were more but i might be mixing up with my other weps

Hmm ok.  I can't do anything about that, so you'll have to wait for Soly to fix them.  Sorry.