Help me learn ep2 cmode?

slackjawedsaint

I'm new to ultima but not the game itself. I like this server over the other 3 i have played this one just feels natural. If you can deal with teaching a complete challenge mode noodle then i'm always up for cmode for sure! I prefer voice communication but i'll use whatever software you're more comfy with (prefer discord because skype is hot garbage though lol) and am only able to play mostly at night ( Eastern Standard time for us Jersey Boys). So yeah hope to get some cmode on cheers!

I can help you as well, feel free to message me when you want to play, peace.

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

I used to enjoy c-mode on gamecube... if anyone wants to do c-mode after the Christmas event is over, and I'm available let me know. Assuming you don't mind someone who doesn't know it at all on ultima/PSOBB learning as you go... Feel free to let me know and thanks! C-mode was my favorite part of offline on GC never done a full clear anywhere online though... not to mention this was about 6+ years ago last lol. I will do it with you to I mean;)

On 1/8/2017 at 3:26 PM, slackjawedsaint said:

I'm new to ultima but not the game itself. I like this server over the other 3 i have played this one just feels natural. If you can deal with teaching a complete challenge mode noodle then i'm always up for cmode for sure! I prefer voice communication but i'll use whatever software you're more comfy with (prefer discord because skype is hot garbage though lol) and am only able to play mostly at night ( Eastern Standard time for us Jersey Boys). So yeah hope to get some cmode on cheers!

On 1/8/2017 at 3:26 PM, slackjawedsaint said:

lol accidently quoted you twice:P

Edited by Ragol99