Techs de-leveled?

Interesting little thing.. About a week & a 1/2 ago I bought Megid 30 and Grants 28... now - today, I randomly checked my tech levels................. and now Megid is 28 and grants is 25. Lol. I have no idea what happened, but I'm 20000% sure my techs were 28+30 when I bought them and used them (broken record) a week or so ago.. I believe there's probably even logs in the shoutbox because that's where I found them to buy them..

ANYWAY! Just maybe hoping something can come of this -- crazy / random, and I would never have even noticed if I didn't check tech levels today lol.

2 hours ago, PSOAddict said:

Did you have a Wizard/Devil/God/Heavenly Technique on?

Although yeah, that could affect, if the player used techs, they will be saved server side and appear fine when the player loads a block

You have an Hylian Shield equipped, so your techs are not even 28/25 ... they are 27/24.

I'll put your tech levels back, but I need you to show me proof of that buy.
Either a topic, pm or anything.
If it was a trade in game (through trade window), tell me exactly when and I can check that myself.

4 hours ago, Soly said:

You have an Hylian Shield equipped, so your techs are not even 28/25 ... they are 27/24.

If it was a trade in game (through trade window), tell me exactly when and I can check that myself.

I checked through my PM's but I could find nothing, everything took place in the chatbox =/ I can't even remember the dates. I'm sure that is very vague and suspect so I understand if you can't take my word.

14 hours ago, Soly said:

I honestly have no idea.. I can't remember the details outside of it was via the chatbox.. I'm sorry :(