extra quick palette or bug?

pishion

English:

I just noticed the last days my quick palette 1-0 has another palette pressing ctrl like the action one (<,▼,>). I wonder if there is some key to make active this issue to play with double quick number palette because it happened to me for full games, when i return to the lobby and make another one this bug isn't working again, it happened already like 10 times in 2 days and finally i didn't tried to customize my actions when this happens so i don't know if this secondary one actually works properly.

Any comment, lead or its just a bug?

Español:

me he percatado en estos últimos 2 días que mi barra de movimientos rápidos del 1-0 cambia con ctrl como la barra de las flechas (<,▼,>), no sé que hago pero me aparecen todos los números sin tener acciones como si fuera una barra secundaria durante todo el juego siempre y cuando apriete control y no vaya al lobby que esto deja de funcionar, nunca trate de acomodar alguna acción dentro de la barra secundaria y tampoco tengo conocimiento de que es lo que hago para que cambie y funciones tal cual.

comentarios, pistas o es solo un error?

There is actually a whole alternate palette... (palette and hotkeys) but the alternate hotkeys cannot be used (unless you trigger the alternate hotkeys with a controller) and you cannot modify the alternate hotkeys in game.

so it can be my unconfig joystick activating it when one of my cats step a button perhaps? i mean unconfig  because my brother config it but not very well or atleast i think that... and thats the thing of the extra palette? lemme test it just in case.

Edited by pishion
but "not" very well

Afaik, when you hold the "change action palete button" (i.e. ctrl or R-trigger), the game shows nothing on 0-9 and there is no way to use those actions while the change action palette button is held.

On a different but related note, Soly does have a palette manager built into the launcher, which can switch between different palette setups via command or hotkeys. To access it you can right-click on the options button in the launcher. The 0-9 keys will always go blank and be unusable when you hold change action palette button, but with the palette manager you can have multiple setups stored to quickly switch between.

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Afaik, when you hold the "change action palete button" (i.e. ctrl or R-trigger), the game shows nothing on 0-9 and there is no way to use those actions while the change action palette button is held.

On a different but related note, Soly does have a palette manager built into the launcher, which can switch between different palette setups via command or hotkeys. To access it you can right-click on the options button in the launcher. The 0-9 keys will always go blank and be unusable when you hold change action palette button, but with the palette manager you can have multiple setups stored to quickly switch between.

It's only with Ctrl, using a controller to switch it, makes them available.