Another boring night for you and the wife? Looking to spice things up? Well do I have the perfect form of entertainment for you!

Come one, come all, grab your popcorn and your 3D glasses for the show of the year! Limited time only now! (inb4 topic is locked and closed lmao)   aaaaand its closed.

And when you think its all over... head over to the shoutbox! Where the real show is! Happy new year everyone! :) 

Edited by anthonyplays
  • Like 4

Lol i dont even get why locking topics is necessary. If a comment got off topic or is insulting someone, then censor it the f up or delete it. Other people may still and probably have things to say about the actual topic of discussion. And closing it is like saying OK EVERYONE you are now prohibited to talk about this anymore. Jesus, its like we're at school getting demerits for speaking our minds.

15 minutes ago, radezz said:

Lol i dont even get why locking topics is necessary. If a comment got off topic or is insulting someone, then censor it the f up or delete it. Other people may still and probably have things to say about the actual topic of discussion. And closing it is like saying OK EVERYONE you are now prohibited to talk about this anymore. Jesus, its like we're at school getting demerits for speaking our minds.

That's not at all what I meant by locking it.  I had been censoring post on it until that craziness started, so I had to go and I didn't want it to cause more problems while I addressed the problem.  Hense why I said I was locking it only temporarily.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

That's not at all what I meant by locking it.  I had been censoring post on it until that craziness started, so I had to go and I didn't want it to cause more problems while I addressed the problem.  Hense why I said I was locking it only temporarily.

Sure I understand that.