The PGF rate is ridiculous

mudkipzjm

Just give me all of the servers PGF's. I will feed and water them daily and give them lots of belly rubs and loves~

I'll even put them in the most affordable Daycare at only 10 meseta per PGF~

Edited by Berrymilk
  • Like 3

I think the best thing to do would just have been to not post the rate, I don't even understand why people want to know them, as long as you know where to look that should be all that matters. I got really lucky this event, but hunting sta, which was only 1/226 I put in literally as much time as I could bear to, and still only got it the day before the event ended, and even at that point I was so worn out from it that I didn't even find it that satisfying, or worth it to do in the first place. I mean the rate is really hard, and I think it's kind of sad to see girasole banners constantly flying by all through happy hour, because most people don't even want to  don't want to put in the effort for something they deem so unlikely to get. 

I mean on one hand you can tell them to suck it up, I try to tell people you may as well still go for it because you only need to get lucky on 1 run, could always just say you are going to put it down to 1/110 and not actually do it haha at least people would feel like hunting it again :)

I'm gonna post this again so its on a new page and also because I spent a grueling 4 or 6 minutes on it.

83VFj59.jpgBUT I would like to say one last thing. Last year's hh rate was 1/68 and you were all still crying so just say that you want it at 1/1 instead of giving terrible excuses for you not getting pgf you filthy commies :^)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

I'm gonna post this again so its on a new page and also because I spent a grueling 4 or 6 minutes on it.

83VFj59.jpgBUT I would like to say one last thing. Last year's hh rate was 1/68 and you were all still crying so just say that you want it at 1/1 instead of giving terrible excuses for you not getting pgf you filthy commies :^)

Lol even if the rate was 1/1 people would still rant about it. There's never pleasing the people, you can only hope sooner or later they find something else that distracts them from this oh so unfortunate turn of events.

On 2/1/2017 at 5:14 PM, mudkipzjm said:

This probably will get nowhere, but had to vent so here we go.

As the title states, the rate for PGF is ridiculous. I understand it was an easier drop in the beginning(don't feed me the "it's been the same rate all event long" bs), but the current rate it's at, 1/341, is just too ridiculous. I think this is about the worst rate it's ever been, or at least tied for it. Myself, and several others, are just way too demotivated to hunt PGF after seeing that stupid droprate, which is more than FIVE times what it started out as, at a rate of 1/64 as I was told by a GM that shall remain unnamed. PGF dropped way too often at first to be 1/341, now I barely see 1 drop per HH. This isn't asking for the rate to be changed, which would be nice, but just informing to whoever this may concern that the rate is just pure idiocy. 

you should probably shut up and search for the pgf, the dark weapons are the best weapons in the game thats why the rate is that high.

33 minutes ago, rafelulas said:

you should probably shut up and search for the pgf, the dark weapons are the best weapons in the game thats why the rate is that high.

Already got one, don't need to. Just saying with the rate, even if you spent 8 hours a day and given the length of the event you'd be lucky to get even 1.

You'd think the was a vineyard with all the whine here. :cr-ballerina: Please only post if you have an insightful comment.  All this name calling and buck passing is getting really old.

Honestly you should probably just close it now. If nothings done by now, nothing's going to change with more complaining haha.

Well I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet because we just been throwing know it all smart comments toward each other. But how about, larva for the love read this and possibly consider it. Ok here I go (phew I'm nervous) alright, how about you extend the pgf drop until the end of event which was what? The 20th or so. That way you give people more time to hunt it at this rate that it's hard to believe that's what it was when it first started but I'm no mind reader or fortune teller to tell you that ?. I say lengthening the drop until end of event will give people a sign of hope that there's still a bit more time to hunt it than just 5 more days haha.

If all else fails and this comment gets ignored, just close this topic already haha

Buena suerte Larvita.

For me, just as an occasional player, I feel like it's a punishment because I don't have time to grind for gear, and to have a 0.3% chance for every half hour or so (run of RT) that's not cool. I don't think it will be made a year round drop, but maybe increasing the rate slightly or even extending the event will make some people happy.

That, or increase the frequency of happy hour.

And here we go again as every year... I read every year the same topic.. same complains .... Still at this date the PGF has drop more than 55 times. 

Anyway as the initial post said. This topic will get no where I will close it.

Have fun.

• Like 4