Twins Icon

Lemon

Is there any artist here that I can bribe with PD to Make me a 1000x1000 or larger image of the twins logo.  Kind of like what Cyane did with the IDs here.

2 hours ago, Yskialuw said:

I can do that.

So this in vector ?

twins.PNG

Pretty much, but with the color.  I want to put it on a mouse pad, so it has to be high ppi (300+ preferably) and relatively large (1000x1000 or larger preferably).  How does 50pd sound? I'll throw in a PS if you do all 6 PB.

It depends of the final product. In this case, if you wish to print it, it's better to have a .pdf file with print settings.

If you wish to use it for the web, here is the .png (smaller)

Spoiler

mylla-youlla.png

• Like 1

TwinsIconComparison2_zpsksbejvpr.png

I really like what you did, just a few small things.  The coloring in the original is a backdrop, so all the colors line up across the shapes, this isn't quite so on yours since the far right should have a little purple on it's tip. and the circle should have more green.  The other problem I have is that the one you posted is only 500x475, so I can't do much of anything with it.  The pdf versions won't help because I need to overlay it as an image and I can't figure out how to extract it from the pdf.  I was hoping to have the image 3-4 inches wide at 300dpi (~900-1200px).

EDIT: Ah, I now understand about the size. Ignore that part.

Edited by Lemon

@Lemon Don't worry the files uploaded are just samples. You can have the size and extension you want =)

Also "rogers that" for the colors, she'll reworked it so that you got the proper lines of color.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yskialuw said:

Oh, so I heard you wanna use 10kx10k on your website, yeah right.

:rf-03: Little foxy is still waiting for the picture to load

Who said I'd use it on a website?
But even better, make it svg and don't worry about size ;) 

8 minutes ago, Misombre said:

@Lemon Don't worry the files uploaded are just samples. You can have the size and extension you want =)

Also "rogers that" for the colors, she'll reworked it so that you got the proper lines of color.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Nice, that's awesome Lemon great job.

What website and how much did it cost for you to produce it?

You should report back to us and see if anyone actually notices it and says something about it :D