Help getting two clients to stay active at once

Hoi/Hi/Hola/etc. 

I recently got a Xbox 1 controller for Christmas, and I wanted to start using it to improve my dual logging. The only thing that's stopping me is getting two clients to stay active. When I click on one client, the other loses focus. I don't know if there's a way to fix this or if i'm just screwed. Any help would be appreciated!

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

That is normal. Only one client is ever "in focus". The trick is that a controller can still control any client regardless of whether it is in focus or not.

That's the problem though. If the client isn't in focus, it won't respond to my controller. 

10 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I have an xbone controller too, and I can control my character even if the window is not selected. You are using the built in pso controller input to control the inactive window, and not trying to use something like xpadder which would require focus, right?

Yes, I'm using the built PSO controller input. When I go switch to another window, nothing happens to the inactive one.