27859260bx.jpg

Wont get Updated anymore!

Edited by Shiva
i dont wanna see any link of my skins on Ultima
  • Like 10

Just now, Christian said:

Do you take requests?

depends on what it is

Sorry Shiva, but I cannot be the on that gave you that idea ; I don't even know who Axel is D:

That said, it is a beautiful weapon and a nice work you did there, so I'll praise you for that today =)

I would request "Venus Gospel" skin (last weapon of Cid in FFVII) for Yunchang or Vjaya. Now you can have a reason to mention me :rf-01:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Sorry Shiva, but I cannot be the on that gave you that idea ; I don't even know who Axel is D:

That said, it is a beautiful weapon and a nice work you did there, so I'll praise you for that today =)

I would request "Venus Gospel" skin (last weapon of Cid in FFVII) for Yunchang or Vjaya. Now you can have a reason to mention me :rf-01:

i was sure it was u who said that axel only need his weapons so he is complete D:

4 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

What about Auron from FFX?:3

which one?

27840914rl.jpg

• Like 1

Wrong thread for character skins, but sure I can :3 only thing is the body which won't be easy to make a skin for

3 hours ago, Berrymilk said:

Berry Booma Blaster

concept:

Take a gun like Iron faust and change its bullets into boomas that make squeaky sound like dog chewy toy when it hits something~

I know that's possible, but 1st I need to find the bullets model. I only found the needle bullets so far. The sound will be probably in a .pac file which shouldn't be hard to change.

So I'll try :3

• 2 months later...

Shiva could you possibly make a Bow? Like...I dont even want to go into specifics and crowd your creativity but something WoW or FF ish. Preferably for the Rianov5 or the DM. Im making a Ranger based on an archer and that would literally make my freakin day.