Confirmed Christmas Drops - 2016

Ziedrich

12 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

It... doesn't... really.. matter?

Oh no I was wondering, should have specified a little further. We were trying to figure out how much the rate gets affected with more players in. I play shared but friends want to play individual.

@Starlord you can play with Individual without worries. I do that all the time and get something like 2/3 ~ 3/5  a drop. It is very rare that the whole room get nothing but of course can happen. Especially for boss since their base DAR is 100 % I found it really handy =)

56 minutes ago, Misombre said:

@Starlord you can play with Individual without worries. I do that all the time and get something like 2/3 ~ 3/5  a drop. It is very rare that the whole room get nothing but of course can happen. Especially for boss since their base DAR is 100 % I found it really handy =)

Thought the individual drop made the drop harder and same for dar. That is nice to know. I usually play shared and let people have drops first then I get it eventually. Thanks for that info. Now let me fade into the mist so I don't get off topic in this thread.

Individual drop only change the DAR not the drop rate. So at the end the hunt is harder yes, harder if it's always the same guy getting the drop.

But if people consider helping each other to find something, like : I get one now it's your turn. Then it's a hell more advantageous, because assuming your mate is sincere, then your chance to find something are better overall.

Spoiler

@Auroboro There is no endless argument or debate going there. He asked something, I answered. Period. It sure is not the right topic to do so, so it ends here.

Edited by Misombre

The argument over whether Individual is better than Shared or not is an endless argument, so lets please leave the technicalities out of it. It drops from the ID he stated it does, it's confirmed, we should probably leave it at that and wait for the rates when they release them later in the event perhaps?

You're wrong Misombre

Edited by Auroboro