Ultima Christmas Event 2016

Larva

No one has confirmed this yet to my knowledge.  It's only been like 13 hours since event started and there's been multiple drops.  I doubt we'll be getting any more hints for a while.

12 minutes ago, ryukin said:

pgf is "suppoed" to be all ids right

Doubt it, it's always been limited to a few IDs every Christmas event.  As already stated in the earlier posts, so far Yellowboze and Oran are confirmed for the drop. (yuuuuussss, time to get to work Trigumman XD )

Edited by Trigunman

27 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

Doubt it, it's always been limited to a few IDs every Christmas event.  As already stated in the earlier posts, so far Yellowboze and Oran are confirmed for the drop. (yuuuuussss, time to get to work Trigumman XD )

Last year, all ids dropped it at the same rate. White is also confirmed my child

2 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

Last year, all ids dropped it at the same rate. White is also confirmed my child

When did this start happening?  Damn have I been gone that long...  And please don't refer to me as your child, I'm probably old enough to be your daddy... *facepalm*  -______-

Earth wand brownie confirmed on greenill from ult gol dragon.

Tablet confirmed on greenill from ult gal gryphon.

Good luck, everyone!

1 hour ago, Trigunman said:

When did this start happening?  Damn have I been gone that long...  And please don't refer to me as your child, I'm probably old enough to be your daddy... *facepalm*  -______-

It's happened for at least the past 4 xmas events I was here for.....

3 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It's happened for at least the past 4 xmas events I was here for.....

Yea I know you've been here a while Saith, but honestly I don't remember the drop being across all IDs...  Meh, I guess since I finally got a DM for Trigunman way back when I just haven't really cared terribly about or paid much attention the drop IDs for the PGF...  Well that and it's probably still a pain in the ass for one to even drop I imagine. XD  *shrugs*  Ahhh maybe I'll get off my sphincter and work on it some this year during my vacation time... Along with some more L&K 38s, giggity. XD