Ultima Christmas Event 2016

Larva

9 hours ago, SelahIsASpot said:

pgf is a myth, you're all fools.

It's the journey, not the destination dear Selah.  I am an adventurer at heart. :onion86: PGF or no PGF my main objective is to still have fun doing it. :onion-head11:

We still play this game for fun right?

Right?

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2016 at 8:16 AM, Larva said:

The special drop for the bosses will end the day January/11/2017 Esperaremos a los Reyes Magos por eso hasta el 8 xD.

And the most awaited Item : Parasite Gen Flow

obviously Olga flow will be dropping it

P.GenFlow date: TBD - PGF is dropping now through January 11. Other drops continue through January 20th.

After all, when the event will end? January 11 or January 20?

If I understand correctly, PGF stops January 11 and the other drops January 20?

1 minute ago, yanvbraz said:

PGF stops January 11 and the other drops January 20?

exactly

On 12/20/2016 at 5:09 AM, Trigunman said:

It's the journey, not the destination dear Selah.  I am an adventurer at heart. :onion86: PGF or no PGF my main objective is to still have fun doing it. :onion-head11:

We still play this game for fun right?

Right?

I still play for fun indeed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Larva said:

I still play for fun indeed.

The 1st 50 RT runs was fun :onion-head05:. The next 50 runs was a frustration :onion-head02:. The following 50 runs was basically a torture, every olga kill ended up with a new swear word.:onion-head28:

I lost count. But it felt like I have already killed that bitch olga for 1000th times already :cr-calm-down:

By the way, these emoticons are fucking awesome. Why FB doesn't have them though?

Edited by bloodseeker

6 hours ago, bloodseeker said:

The 1st 50 RT runs was fun :onion-head05:. The next 50 runs was a frustration :onion-head02:. The following 50 runs was basically a torture, every olga kill ended up with a new swear word.:onion-head28:

I lost count. But it felt like I have already killed that bitch olga for 1000th times already :cr-calm-down:

By the way, these emoticons are fucking awesome. Why FB doesn't have them though?

You haven't got your pgf?

12 hours ago, bloodseeker said:

Still no sight of PGF. I dreamed about it many times but always woke up in tears :onion-head25:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol just yesterday while you posted some one found one xD that was funny 

On 01/01/2017 at 1:56 PM, yanvbraz said:

After all, when the event will end? January 11 or January 20?

If I understand correctly, PGF stops January 11 and the other drops January 20?

Lol, my question was completely ignored by staff and event ended suddenly. What to expect after all, that happened past year too (event ending along with pgf drop) and no one cared about being clear about dates.

Still, that was a great event. Thank you for this event Ultima server. :onion-head11:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

Lol, my question was completely ignored by staff and event ended suddenly. What to expect after all, that happened past year too (event ending along with pgf drop) and no one cared about being clear about dates.

Still, that was a great event. Thank you for this event Ultima server. :onion-head11:

Your question has been answered here. You also quoted the answer yourself

On 01/01/2017 at 4:57 PM, Shiva said:

exactly

Also, Christmas event should still be up as I understand it, only PGF should have stopped dropping (yesterday so).

Edited by Misombre

Yeah but I mean, @Shiva though exactly the same thing as me, but there wasn't anyone from the staff saying if it was going to end on 20th or 11th. But @Larva already posted 3 times in this thread after I asked about the dates and he didn't said a word about dates. First post was already edited, there is nothing saying the event will go through January 20.

So that is the end of event Misombre, there would be no point in replacing original drop table, removing Xmas trees and still believe event will continue. Everything leads one to believe that event ended. But oh well, I may be wrong, but I believe event ended for real.

Edited by yanvbraz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Also, Christmas event should still be up as I understand it, only PGF should have stopped dropping (yesterday so).

No. Yesterday, Soly shut it down bcz he said that apparently they edited the oficial post with "Event will last till January 11.2017", without removing the "P.GenFlow date: TBD - PGF is dropping now through January 11. Other drops continue through January 20th." part.

No announcement, for us :(

They should stop editing the post just adding stuff without removing others. This thread is a mess.

Edited by Henry Fernandes
  • Like 1