Kicked to Main Menu while banking Meseta

I keep getting kicked to the main menu while banking my meseta. It doesn't cause any glitched items, but it's very annoying as it's happening randomly. I've tried to bank slower, but it still will randomly kick me back to the main menu. I'm not using my common bank and it happens in games when i haven't switched to the common bank at all.

Again this is random; The game i was just in I was able to bank meseta till ruins 3 and then i'm kicked to the main menu right before the final room.

This might be a bug in which anything in your hand will cause you to disconnect when you try moving that item, it happens to me from time to time (equipping a shield, unit, etc...) Try switching to block 3, then back to block 1 and let me know if it fixed anything

33 minutes ago, darkreapingx said:

Well I just did a whole ruins run with shopping and banking after and no desync. I've started depositing much slower so that could be it. It feel almost game breaking, but it's so inconsistent...

Going slower may be something that helps. This is one of those issues that is difficult to fix as it usually lies in the user's connection stability to the server. If you are on wireless, consider switching to wired. Reloading blocks (even the same block) resyncs you to the server, so that should be done between every few games if you do have connection issues.

Yeah, as I told you... the problem is your meseta (the one you see in your game) is not the same as what the server has for you, when you go to bank it and bank more than what the server thinks you have, you get disconnected.

I don't think this has to do with your connection but with the meseta you get from selling items.
I have to fix the code that gives you meseta (server side) for selling items.