Kicked to Main Menu while banking Meseta

1 hour ago, darkreapingx said:

Ohhh i see. So if I were to always try and keep like 10% of the meseta i got while shopping, a desync might not happen? 

No, the desync will definitely happen, but its only evident when you try to bank more than what the server has for you (aka your client shows more than what it actually has).

• 1 year later...

Wow, this topic was active on 2016, but now it's stiil hapenning to me as well and  I think I have the game up to date, 'cause I re-installed it a couple of days ago using the launcher from the downloads section.

At first I thought it had something to do with the auto-disconnect feature, but I also lost connection when I'm at the bank after shopping.
Is this problem still unsolved? Or do I need to change something?

It s*cks, really...

12 minutes ago, n3t0 said:

Wow, this topic was active on 2016, but now it's stiil hapenning to me as well and  I think I have the game up to date, 'cause I re-installed it a couple of days ago using the launcher from the downloads section.

At first I thought it had something to do with the auto-disconnect feature, but I also lost connection when I'm at the bank after shopping.
Is this problem still unsolved? Or do I need to change something?

It s*cks, really...

I was hopping between common and character banks after shopping today, moving items, and it deleted my brand new Angel Wing mag...

• 7 months later...

New player here, sorry to bump an old thread but I'm still having this exact problem too. Has there been any kind of fix yet? Seems to randomly happen when depositing Meseta, just like mentioned. Its really annoying....

Stinks because I like to sell items a lot and don't like carrying Meseta with me in the field since I could die and lose it. Does it only happen after selling items at the shop and then depositing it? If its just meseta I find from enemies/boxes it should be fine, right? 

error 100.jpg

Edited by dillo64
attached picture of error

You don’t lose meseta when you die like on the consoles.

Does this happen consistently? Or only after you perform certain actions?  

What is your guild card number?

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1
On 5/7/2019 at 2:50 AM, dillo64 said:

Does it only happen after selling items at the shop and then depositing it?

That's it. pretty much.
I haven't looked into it but basically the ship is not giving you the right meseta when selling stuff.
I guess I can at least make it not kick people since the meseta is refreshed in the bank when you access....

I"ll see if I can check this soon.

• Like 1