A> glide v00

Starlord

This is the biggest rip off i have ever seen on ultima... besides D-core going for 50-100 dts ... At least dark weapons help you kill stuff faster.... Glide is useless !! 

5 minutes ago, Kush said:

This is the biggest rip off i have ever seen on ultima... besides D-core going for 50-100 dts ... At least dark weapons help you kill stuff faster.... Glide is useless !! 

The guy offered 80. No one was ripped off m8

• Like 1

for you to even take 80 dts for glide proves what type of person you are... and to start an auction 3x whats the items worth 

Edited by Kush

This is the first gaming community I have ever been a part of where people were looked down on for selling their items openly and fairly while wanting the most they can get out of them, and people were also looked down on for paying more than the generally accepted market value for something.

I normally wouldn't say anything, but it has just been happening over and over lately and it's really weird. Plus the auction is over and I'm sure neither Arek nor Starlord much care as Arek will be happy with his new item and Starlord will be happy with his DTs, which means it was a good deal for both of them.

Edited by shong
  • Like 1