Player-Made Christmas Event Droptable 2k16 :)

DevlinKhodabaks

10 minutes ago, Soly said:

The same could be said for any change... people just want easier stuff, which is stupid too.

No what's stupid is wasting time on an ID with a harder drop than one with an easier drop.

The misunderstanding begins when you don't realize that the time wasted on a game is proportional to the difficulty.

Play with cheat codes, it will be easy and you will barely spend any time on it. Set the difficulty to the max and it will take you a lot of time to finish the game.

Pso is not really a difficult game (to play at least, and even more on this kind of private server) but it's not a game you can actually "finish" either (discutable, but being somewhat a mmorpg it has no end by essence).
So the difficulty is supposed to come from the goodies drop rate and your inner capacity to repeat things over and over again without turning nuts.

Edited by Misombre
typo and whales
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Misombre said:

The misunderstanding begins when you don't realize that the time wasted on a game is proportional to the difficulty.

Play with cheat codes, it will be easy and you will barely spend any time on it. Set the difficulty to the max and it will take you a lot of time to finish the game.

Pso is not really a difficult game (to play at least, and even more on this kind of private server) but it's not a game you can actually "finish" either (discutable, but being somewhat a mmorpg it has no end by essence).
So the difficulty is supposed to come from the goodies drop rate and your inner capacity to repeat things over and over again without turning nuts.

yeah I'm sure it is awfully easy enough to play on this server when everything you have is maxed and you have all the dark weapons you could ever want or need.

But unlike 90% of the people who play here, I use a needle and a zero hit asteron striker.

The game is still pretty difficult.

It's funny how people assume the worst out of other people right away. Sorry to disappoint you but the only "near-max" weapon I got is a Daylight ScarĀ and I don't have any dark weapon. You don't need those to play seriously, they're just a plus, a over-the-top plus ^^Ā 

However, I was wrongĀ so I will reformulate it : I find pso to not really be a hard game. I apologize to have globalized my thought, am just used to play much more difficult games so I can tell the difference... to me that is.

Edited by Misombre

What about the no0b/hp? I know it comes from Christmas presents but does it have the same percentage as the mag cells? Or does each magcell have a different % of being in a present?Ā 

4 hours ago, Kooky said:

hope it will be cooler than the previous event :)

Ā 

What didn't you like about the last event?