Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
DevlinKhodabaks

Player-Made Christmas Event Droptable 2k16 :)

Recommended Posts

Well, yeah, Anniv. event is over for now. But as I have no life, I dug through the 2015 christmas Topic and here are the confirmed drops of last year in advance! These are all now confirmed!

:onion-xmas2::onion-xmas3::onion-xmas4:

Spoiler

Episode 1

Spoiler

Sil dragon

Spoiler

VH:

Green ring: bluefull, purple

 

Syringe: whitill, skyly

 

Ult:

Sonic Knuckle: redria, whitill

Soul Eater: Purple, skyly

De Rol Le/ Dal Ra Lie

Spoiler

VH:

Broom: purple.whitill

 

Chameleon scythe: skyly

 

ULT:

Honeycomb Reflector: whitill, redria, pinkal

Vol Opt (V2)

Spoiler

VH:

RA-MERGES: Bluefull(resta), purplenum (yellow), whitill (blue)

Red Yellow Blue Rings: skyly(bluering)

 

ULT:

Asteron Belt: Bluefull

Kroe’s Sweater: whitill, redria

New Year's Card: Yellowboze

 

Dark Falz

Spoiler

VH:

Daisy Chain: purplenum, bluefull, skyly

 

ULT:

DF Shield: whitill, redria

 

Episode 2

Spoiler

Gol Dragon

Spoiler

VH:

Murasame:

ULT:

Earth wand Brownie: bluefull,purple, greenill,whitill

Barba Ray

Spoiler

VH:

Amitie’s Memo Mag cell- Puyo:Bluefull

 

ULT:

L&K38 Combat: whitill

Crazy Tune: Bluefull, greenill, skyly

Phonon Maser: pinkal

New Years Card: Yellowboze (we have no idea what it does.)

Gal Gryphon

Spoiler

VH:

Harisan Fan:

 

Game Magazine:

 

ULT:

Tablet: Oran, bluefull, whitill, greenill, pinkal

Heart of Morolian: redria, viridia, yellowboze, skyly

Olga Flow

Spoiler

Parasetic Gene "Flow": 1/348 at the beginning of the Christmas Event

 

known info: 3 ID's might get a lower rate and all ID's can drop it.

for people hardcore hunting this, running solo with a FO in Solo Mode can save you time. I predict that Olga Flow will get a boost.

On december 30th the rate changed to 1/204 last year.

can be hunted till 11/january/2k17

 

Episode 4

Spoiler

Shamby

Spoiler

VH:

Tension Blaster: pinkal, oran

 

ULT:

Valkyrie: Redria

Kondy

Spoiler

VH:

Toy Hammer: Greenill, purplenum, skyly

 

Kunai: Pinkal

ULT:

Girasole: purplenum

Saint Milly

Spoiler

VH:

Rambling May: Pinkal

 

ULT:

Galatine: Oran

 

 

Again this is last years drops and items, so new confirmations will be added and new items.

If you still know something from last year, let me know, so I can edit it :D

 

Goodluck !!!!

Edited by DevlinKhodabaks
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, you naughty devil....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more knowledge for my children...... PGF changed to 1/204 on december 30th. 

Also you have 1/384 as the original rate but I had it at 1/348 so idk dw

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

Some more knowledge for my children...... PGF changed to 1/204 on december 30th. 

Also you have 1/384 as the original rate but I had it at 1/348 so idk dw

So normally it's 1/384 for all ids except a select few that are slightly lower? As in that's what it was at the start of last years christmas? I've looked throught the past forum posts and the internet archive for drop charts for the past 3 years and found nothing to even get an actual idea of what drop rates are for christmas, this isn't blind asking.

Edited by ryukin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DevlinKhodabaks said:

I digged through the 2015 christmas Topic and here are the confirmed drops of last year in advance!

I dug^* :cc-laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DevlinKhodabaks said:

:cr-no-no:

A simple grammatical mistake that is commonly made dw tho I like what you got here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryukin said:

So normally it's 1/384 for all ids except a select few that are slightly lower? As in that's what it was at the start of last years christmas? I've looked throught the past forum posts and the internet archive for drop charts for the past 3 years and found nothing to even get an actual idea of what drop rates are for christmas, this isn't blind asking.

I don't remember any GM saying 3 ids had it better. Unless someone can prove it, I would say thats just a rumor. As for the rates, I'm pretty sure Soly put the 1/204 rate in the xmas thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I somehow feel a profound urge to close this topic.

Oh well... like anniversary, the drops might not be what you expect so... we'll see how it goes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

I don't remember any GM saying 3 ids had it better. Unless someone can prove it, I would say thats just a rumor. As for the rates, I'm pretty sure Soly put the 1/204 rate in the xmas thread

"The rate for pgf was 1/348 a couple years ago. Last year I believe 3 IDs (Viridia, Yellowboze, and Bluefull) got it at a rate of 1/116 and the rest were 1/348. " ~ Stark 1

not sure if it's true so I put it in for THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT:onion-head12:

4 minutes ago, Soly said:

I somehow feel a profound urge to close this topic.

Oh well... like anniversary, the drops might not be what you expect so... we'll see how it goes.

Owh.. Wasn't I allowed to do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DevlinKhodabaks said:

"The rate for pgf was 1/348 a couple years ago. Last year I believe 3 IDs (Viridia, Yellowboze, and Bluefull) got it at a rate of 1/116 and the rest were 1/348. " ~ Stark 1

not sure if it's true so I put it in for THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT:onion-head12:

Owh.. Wasn't I allowed to do this?

So thats 2 of us then confirming the 1/348 rate but yeah he's right about 2 years ago having better rates for those ids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rayblasterx said:

So thats 2 of us then confirming the 1/348 rate but yeah he's right about 2 years ago having better rates for those ids.

Yesss changed it! was a typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DevlinKhodabaks said:

Owh.. Wasn't I allowed to do this?

Is not that (if it was it would have been locked already), but it just feels too "forced".
But that's just me, so don't worry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Soly said:

Is not that (if it was it would have been locked already), but it just feels too "forced".
But that's just me, so don't worry about it.

You def won't like this then :P (dont ban me pls i love you)

"Until next week (the improved rate)

PGF

1/204 (down from 1/348)

All IDs

Go for it!"

Edited December 30, 2015 by Soly

There you go my fellow dw children

Edited by rayblasterx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

 

Edited December 30, 2015 by Soly

There you go my fellow dw children

Edited 6 minutes ago by rayblasterx

This just slays me

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...