18 posts in this topic

Dear GM's

I need help, i lent one Mag, and my cannon rouge for a new player to help she leveling, but this player is missed, please, some one of you gm's can help me take back my stuffs?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll need proof that the things are actually yours, such as logs saying you lent items or screenshots of the items.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look in your pso folder you should see a folder called 'log', and in there are chatlog records (named by date).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If you look in your pso folder you should see a folder called 'log', and in there are chatlog records (named by date).

How i ll proof whit this? have no picture and not show the name of the itens 

Sem título.png

Sem título2.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the player guildcard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Linda9BR guild card 42177353

my guild card Soro 42174462

my guild card Marjory 42171265

 

53 minutes ago, Soly said:

What's the player guildcard?

Linda9BR guild card 42177353

my guild card Soro 42174462

my guild card Marjory 42171265

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Soly said:

What's the player guildcard?

Linda9BR guild card 42177353

my guild card Soro 42174462

my guild card Marjory 42171265

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the mag you lent?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Soly said:

What was the mag you lent?

ts, the mag i dont remember the name, but the weapons r a cannon rouge and angel harp

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't say angel harp before....

LindaBR has a cannon rouge but not an angel harp and I don't know about the mag?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soly said:

You didn't say angel harp before....

LindaBR has a cannon rouge but not an angel harp and I don't know about the mag?

 

its a mag lvl 200 i just dont remember the name

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then the person doesn't have your mag.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if its yours because none of the other items are in the account.
I think you should contact the person and ask them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soly said:

I don't know if its yours because none of the other items are in the account.
I think you should contact the person and ask them.

 

7 minutes ago, Soly said:

I don't know if its yours because none of the other items are in the account.
I think you should contact the person and ask them.

u can see if that person is logged?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now