Ultima server's economy is really really bad.

19 minutes ago, Jay Armstrong said:

No can force anyone. Like I said its a choice. I was just saying poor has nothing to do with it , at least for some , can't speak for everyone . as far as the dark weapons go I do want them and I'll be hunting pgf during the event. Fingers crossed

You'll get one Jay. <3

2 hours ago, Soly said:

You guys like to push it huh....

*Provides a wall*
<3

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jay Armstrong said:

No can force anyone. Like I said its a choice. I was just saying poor has nothing to do with it , at least for some , can't speak for everyone . as far as the dark weapons go I do want them and I'll be hunting pgf during the event. Fingers crossed

That's what I'm saying. You have a choice. Either work for it or buy it for all I care. The point I'm trying to make is a lot of people here are salty because they don't want to do either and still somehow get dark weapons. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Christian said:

I thought this topic was locked.

It should be.

Why because you disagree? Just stop following it. 

You'll be ok

1 minute ago, Jay Armstrong said:

Why because you disagree? Just stop following it. 

You'll be ok

Because topics and posts like this were made b4.

Mostly because this topic is retarded

I donate in the thousand dollars on here

But

I had stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol and I only smoke weed out of a bong,,,so all the money I save from that go to this game..my new Crack,,

I haven't donate in a while I need to my bank account is up tjere

• Like 3

1 minute ago, leezy said:

But

I had stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol and I only smoke weed out of a bong,,,so all the money I save from that go to this game..my new Crack,,

Leezy.

I love you.

I don't think that people donating has mych to do with any of this.  It'smore about people not overpaying due to others taking advantage of the growing demand and static supply.

Lets get this back on track.

And please no more names, that causes people to get defensive and closed minded.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, leezy said:

But

#BOSS

#Bringmeanotherbottleofthatrose'

7 hours ago, Soly said:

Anyway... I read through the other pages and if I see another unrelated post I'll lock this up.

fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpe  xd sorry i had to. dont ban me pls. i love you

On Topic: Advice for everyone wanting dark weps

9b25c363e9dd44056b230d6004febf7c4479217f or just hunt :3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Night said:

Please Delete my name since i havent donated "much" in a while -.- on february - march i donated a lot i know but i will never do that again cause now i know how to farm ;) so please delete my name cause im pretty sure i havent donated more than 30+ for like 4 months

so delete my name here or ill report it

lmfao

I like how people like this don't have the ability to read past a 1st grade reading level.

I'll repeat it one more time, These names, along with the dozen others I posted, I deem to be wealthy enough to somehow benefit off of the system of overpriced DT nonsense.

If you feel like it's blaming you or that you're being accused somehow out of this, then too bad, go write it in your diary because I've explained about a hundred times in clear text that nobody is playing the blame game, especially not me.

Report me.

This can be locked if GM's want it too, since people like this don't even feel like its necessary to think before they type out their butthurt responses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

lmfao

I like how people like this don't have the ability to read past a 1st grade reading level.

I'll repeat it one more time, These names, along with the dozen others I posted, I deem to be wealthy enough to somehow benefit off of the system of overpriced DT nonsense.

If you feel like it's blaming you or that you're being accused somehow out of this, then too bad, go write it in your diary because I've explained about a hundred times in clear text that nobody is playing the blame game, especially not me.

Report me.

This can be locked if GM's want it too, since people like this don't even feel like its necessary to think before they type out their butthurt responses.

You're the one who's butthurt because you're not right lel

• Like 2