Ultima server's economy is really really bad.

23 minutes ago, Arek said:

Precisely and you can always hunt it - I don't quite see the big deal.

The rare stuff are the expensive stuff, people moan either about the drop-rates, or the fact that others donate/trade to get something instead of (whatever) they themselves like.
As was said earlier, preferences, and thankfully we have the power of free will.

giphy.gif

People are just too poor to donate and too lazy to work for it. Shit's not gonna come free folks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jezbuz said:

Correct me if i'm wrong (i might be): You can add 30% in a weapon for 99 PDs (except for hit, only attributes). But you can also add 35 attribute with 15 DT's (that is worth 99 pds in our current "pd-dt" rate). Does this makes even sense? Why couldn't the DT's used only for adding hit on a weapon and pds only to add attribute %'s? Is the pds only worth for trading to DT's? if that's so i'm so screwed in this game.

Here is the thing... 15 DTs is worth 99 PDs because of the made up exchange rate of "you can add 30% with pds, 35% with dts so they must be equivalent".
Which is mostly false, because there is not a standard rate between the options of attributes you can add (which they are dumb being a lower rate at higher values but that's none of my business) but yeah... straight made up exchange, not even an average of what you can get with DTs, gg.

Anyway... I read through the other pages and if I see another unrelated post I'll lock this up.

On 8.12.2016 at 2:12 AM, Auroboro said:

There's only a few people I can name off the top of my head that this kind of system benefits and that's SogeKing, Christian, Sabrina, and Night.

Please Delete my name since i havent donated "much" in a while -.- on february - march i donated a lot i know but i will never do that again cause now i know how to farm ;) so please delete my name cause im pretty sure i havent donated more than 30+ for like 4 months

so delete my name here or ill report it

6 minutes ago, Night said:

Please Delete my name since i havent donated "much" in a while -.- on february - march i donated a lot i know but i will never do that again cause now i know how to farm ;) so please delete my name cause im pretty sure i havent donated more than 30+ for like 4 months

so delete my name here or ill report it

Hahaha and he named me and soge  too and i havent donate 1 penny lmaoo

Edited by Sabrina
  • Like 1

Blaming anyone for this fucked economy is a shitty thing to do. It isn't because of donations, DTs, or refusing to sell things, it's because people actually BUY shit for outrageous prices. DTs and a decent economy could co-exist if people would stop offering outrageous prices for items that should be worth 1/5 of the prices they are. I know I'm probably repeating shit that others have said before me, but I'm too lazy to read the rest of this flame-war of a thread. When people were buying D-Core for 100+ dts(not going to mention any names), I saw several people trying to sell their D-Core for just as much, just because they saw someone buy for that much. Offering obscene amounts of DTs or items just because you REALLY shows that you really just have no regard for this economy and are willing to fuck it up just to get your desired item. The same thing happened with DWs. They were about 150 dts when I started out, and people were bitching about their prices then. Then people slowly started offering more and more, and then people just started offering obscene amounts of dts just for a single item. I actually looked forward to hunting in the Valentines and Easter event shortly after last year's Christmas event ended, since I planned on hunting enough things to sell for a DF, but that quickly changed when DW prices skyrocketed to 500+ dts in not much time. Now you have to throw your life away in-game or empty your wallet just to get a single item. This is entirely fixable without having to get rid of DTs or getting rid of redeeming certain things, it just takes willingness to not overcharge for a bunch of pixels. I know friends who JUST recently got DWs for about 150-200 DTs than what they were going for, so it definitely is possible. Hopefully the easier rates make STA prices drop as well, and hope that PGF is easier to get this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, magictrick said:

giphy.gif

People are just too poor to donate and too lazy to work for it. Shit's not gonna come free folks

Lol I'm definitely not poor but I'm never going to spend $500 on in game content . so I dont think poor has anything to do with it, just a choice. Now as far as hunting goes because you hunt doesn't mean you will find what you're hunting for before an event with said item is over, that's why people resort to buyin. Like the sta I've been hunting unsuccessfully but I wouldn't buy it right now because its available to hunt in the current event.

6 hours ago, magictrick said:

4 minutes ago, Jay Armstrong said:

Lol I'm definitely not poor but I'm never going to spend $500 on in game content . so I dont think poor has anything to do with it, just a choice. Now as far as hunting goes because you hunt doesn't mean you will find what you're hunting for before an event with said item is over, that's why people resort to buyin. Like the sta I've been hunting unsuccessfully but I wouldn't buy it right now because its available to hunt in the current event.

No one is forcing you to spend 500$ lol. Cool stuff like psycho ravens can be had for $15. But if you explicitly want nothing less than a dark weapon, then yes, spend lots of cash or work your ass off for it. It's not easy to get one but it's possible. I never found a pgf either but I worked my ass off all year hunting shit to sell, raising mags, trading, farming etc etc for mine. When there's a will there's a way bro. 

2 minutes ago, magictrick said:

No one is forcing you to spend 500$ lol. Cool stuff like psycho ravens can be had for $15. But if you explicitly want nothing less than a dark weapon, then yes, spend lots of cash or work your ass off for it. It's not easy to get one but it's possible. I never found a pgf either but I worked my ass off all year hunting shit to sell, raising mags, trading, farming etc etc for mine. When there's a will there's a way bro. 

No can force anyone. Like I said its a choice. I was just saying poor has nothing to do with it , at least for some , can't speak for everyone . as far as the dark weapons go I do want them and I'll be hunting pgf during the event. Fingers crossed

• Like 1