Ultima server's economy is really really bad.

42 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

I think the majority of people on that list have donated either nothing or very little. I haven't donated a cent for the record though.

not a dime lad, im cheap.

• Like 1

@rayblasterx you can thank: Orgodermik,Treefleex,Aleej,Whis,Moiy,Mr.Hucast,Evilfate,Night and My self.  And Lets not forget the guy cancelled a auction because of the offers were to low

^ some of them people will cry about me saying this lel.

Edited by Christian
  • Like 1

when i came back after giving all my shit away prices had already skyrocketed, no one should actually give a fuck what the prices are. everything is obtainable if you want it bad enough.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, SelahIsASpot said:

not a dime lad, im cheap.

that's strange because I seem to remember there being a little "donor" symbol under your name on the original forums Selah.

Just a thought, anyways.

I don't really think having not donated is such a bragging point...

I am sure many if not damn near all of you spend money to buy games, systems and the like. So to say you spend no money on games would just be straight out bullshit. However as it costs money to make games it also costs money to run this server, and it seems to many people forget that. To me when you brag about this, you are basically saying, I do nothing to contribute to keeping the privately ran server that I sink so much of my time into up and running. That's really how it looks, I am not saying everyone should donate a bunch of money to the server(I have, but fuck it that's my choice and if you have a problem go talk to your psychiatrist) but to me it seems it's probably kept alive by a fairly small group of the people who play here. Now there might be things I wish the donations went to that I don't believe they do. I mean maybe there is some legal issue here but the GMs who do these foolish amounts of work to keep this alive should be getting SOMETHING, I am not talking some big amount of money but shit, no help? man some of them put in so much work here. I know this is off topic but if you want to whine about the donation system remember it does serve a purpose, even if you don't totally agree with where that money goes.

As far as bitching about prices yeah some of them suck, but you don't HAVE to buy anything, let alone at a outrageous price. 

I'm not trying to give shit to anyone who does well here without donating, I actually have a lot of respect for that, but if it you think it is some moral high ground remember someone else is paying money for you to even be able to play here. How long do you think it was before this server actually started to pay for itself? Do you think if it didn't it would be what it is now, or even exist?

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, SelahIsASpot said:

258clmd.png

hehe xd

nothing changed but the layout of the forums friend, if this weren't the case everyone would have lost the icons.

I lost the icon, having it say 0 dollars spent means nothing, the forums wiped all the history of my donations, so it probably did for you too B)

1 hour ago, TripleR said:

As far as bitching about prices yeah some of them suck, but you don't HAVE to buy anything, let alone at a outrageous price. 

Precisely and you can always hunt it - I don't quite see the big deal.

The rare stuff are the expensive stuff, people moan either about the drop-rates, or the fact that others donate/trade to get something instead of (whatever) they themselves like.
As was said earlier, preferences, and thankfully we have the power of free will.

Edited by Arek

17 minutes ago, Arek said:

Precisely and you can always hunt it - I don't quite see the big deal.

The rare stuff are the expensive stuff, people moan either about the drop-rates, or the fact that others donate/trade to get something instead of (whatever) they themselves like.
As was said earlier, preferences, and thankfully we have the power of free will.

I thought I said it was THAT kind of thread now

spider-meme-20.jpg