Ultima server's economy is really really bad.

Will any of those items get me a Dark Meteor Storm? :>

I'm still waiting on my custom weapon for ranger that fires inanimate boomas that make the boomas getting hit sound effect.

Edited by Berrymilk

26 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

If you dont like the price, dont buy it and move on. I tried hunting my ass off for Master Sword for 2 years now and it still hasnt dropped for me, I never bought it from anyone cause the year before I join this server they use to sell for 50-70 pds, and now they go for about 40 DTS and i dont like that price, so I will wait until next year and try again.(I eventually got one in a trade, but i will still go for it anyway) Spend less time on forums complaining and hunt the thing for yourself...hunting things you want is still an option you know lol

Ok my children, we can all go home now. ty for the wisdom dw-king c:

35 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

I love how Midori leaves and now we are making me the bad guy again...and for some reason Sabrina, who I always saw as a victim of the system lol.  Because I am going around selling things for crazy prices all the time to new players? I rarely ever get on forums, why am I still a topic of conversation for people? I hunt what I NEED, and help my friends get what they need.  I never once donated to this server, just take a good look under my account name lol.  I worked my ass off for EVERYTHING I have, I can literally think of over a dozen people who not only have more gear than me, more luck, and more DTS and yet I am one of the first names that pops into peoples heads smh.  Yes I agree it sucks how the economy is, but placing the blame on a small group of people when the whole server is literally joining in the fun(scamming as you would say) is not fair.  The problem is that people see others selling high and see them sell and want in the action. I see a lot of people who complain about prices, always "over pricing" themselves, this really is a gimme a PGF post at this point, cause this subject always comes up when they wanna buy and dont like the price.  If you dont like the price, dont buy it and move on. I tried hunting my ass off for Master Sword for 2 years now and it still hasnt dropped for me, I never bought it from anyone cause the year before I join this server they use to sell for 50-70 pds, and now they go for about 40 DTS and i dont like that price, so I will wait until next year and try again.(I eventually got one in a trade, but i will still go for it anyway) Spend less time on forums complaining and hunt the thing for yourself...hunting things you want is still an option you know lol

Im sorry who are you again?

Nobody is blaming you, I listed 4 names off the top of my head whom I deem rich enough to benefit off of this system, I really could name like a few dozen other names if you want me to, but that's not really the point.

edit:

to prove my point further you can strip away all of the dark weapon EXAMPLES and the thread still has more of a point than most people are even making here. This system is dumb, it makes no sense. 

You can try to deny the fact that a small group of people are inflating prices but the proof is in the pudding. Yes, the entire server is buying DT's and spending them, but that's not even the *true* issue, what the *true* issue behind spending DT's ends up being is the small group of people who are jacking up prices because they wanna play off the ignorance of a noob ON EVERYBODY.

I'm going to call you out and say you didn't read anything but the part that mentioned specific names and then you got bent out of shape about it because you feel like I'm personally attacking you (even though I blatantly put down "IM NOT BLAMING THESE PEOPLE" in the fucking post), but the reality of this whole thing is here we can already tell just by the responses (and who gets offended) who is for this inflation of prices and who isn't.

It's undeniable that there is a certain small group of people jacking up prices. We've seen it before, and if you can narrow the price inflation last January down to 1 person that should be proof enough as it is.

But please, act like I'm offending you by mentioning names. While I'm at it, here's a list of names that I also deem worthy of benefitting off of a system like this based on the wealth in the game I've seen:

Selah, Under9000, Virec, Saith, Griffeni, TripleR, Jonas, Wilson, 252Psycho, R-78, Cyane, Soly, Kajex, Protoss, lildavid, Starlord, Shoutgu, Auroboro, Eres, Killroy, leezy, tru, Hhawk4, Izaya, Moiy Sanchez, Rayblasterx yada yada yada yada

I could name a dozen more off the top of my head if I wanted to of people that could possibly benefit from a system where DT's are always worth 6x that of a PD, I even listed in my own name. So if you feel offended, don't feel offended anymore, because I've listed off a dozen+ names (my own included) to join the party. Again, not blaming a single one of these people, myself included, but based off the wealth that I myself have viewed in the past, these are the names that come to mind.

Please keep getting offended.

Edited by Auroboro

4 hours ago, fluffyvamp said:

Like i hate making mags so i bought one with my dts and i bought some other items that i knew i would enjoy.

When I first signed up (after I even figured out donations did something else other than help the server) - that's the first thing I did as well, for the same reason (since then I've traded and bought mags from other people). But when I first started with my FO (and this was my first time ever playing this game online despite playing it back on DC and especially GC), I just wanted a mag that gave a significant boost to mind.

@ The rest of the topic....
I dunno, people play the game in all sorts of different ways - what some people find stupid, others find addictive.
What others find to be "waste of money", some think of as "pocket change", whoever thought humans could differ so much?
My my.....
Humans really ain't that complicated, but as long as this site is growing (one would think) it's all good.

9 minutes ago, Berrymilk said:

Will any of those items get me a Dark Meteor Storm? :>

I'm still waiting on my custom weapon for ranger that fires inanimate boomas that make the boomas getting hit sound effect.

I'll have one as well please. <3

I owned 5 dark weapons in less than a year. Had my hucast decked out, only was missing DM set and those sh shot hell on my ranger. My force was decked out and I can say I have not donated one red cent to this server. 

Auroboro i know you didn't mean to start anything and you are trying to make a point I guess but really dude this topic is one big flame starter. 

Let people waste their money money if they want, the money I'm sure it's going towards the server that you have repeatedly mentioned that you love. If you're happy hunting items, which by the sound of it you do, why worry about other peeps.

#Starwarsrogueone

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Christian said:

People here are waaay to emotional....  I cant believe people are actually doing all this bitching and crying over a game.

People get emotional over something they care about, spend a lot of time on, and have valid opinions for? How dare they! They should know better! Just like all the angry football fans when their team lost a game, they didnt play, they shouldn't be mad just because are invested in a game! Emotionless robots is what we should all strive to be

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ryukin said:

People get emotional over something they care about, spend a lot of time on, and have valid opinions for? How dare they! They should know better! Just like all the angry football fans when their team lost a game, they didnt play, they shouldn't be mad just because are invested in a game! Emotionless robots is what we should all strive to be

Yes we should youryukin you get my point.

Edited by Christian

1 hour ago, Auroboro said:

Im sorry who are you again?

Thats my problem, you dont even know me and you are talking about me being scummy, rich and all these other things. I read the whole thing, I quoted that part and referred to it for a reason.  I am not on forums enough for you to even know who I am, please dont use me as an example for ANYTHING lmao

Btw you cant say you aren't rich, and then use yourself as an example of a person you deem rich lol.  I dont know how to multi quote, again i am not on this enough to know how to do that lmao. 

And if you can think of one person who helped make this mess, why couldn't you name him? lol(if its who i think you mean, no one has even mentioned him at all)

25 minutes ago, Starlord said:

I owned 5 dark weapons in less than a year. Had my hucast decked out, only was missing DM set and those sh shot hell on my ranger. My force was decked out and I can say I have not donated one red cent to this server. 

Auroboro i know you didn't mean to start anything and you are trying to make a point I guess but really dude this topic is one big flame starter. 

Let people waste their money money if they want, the money I'm sure it's going towards the server that you have repeatedly mentioned that you love. If you're happy hunting items, which by the sound of it you do, why worry about other peeps.

#Starwarsrogueone

I just wanted people to know what was going on. It was never about dark weapons, it was supposed to be a thread about limiting DT usage to specific things really.

But people will get offended if they want, I cant change minds in a heartbeat, I guess we can lock this up if nobody has anything else constructive to add.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auroboro said:

Selah, Under9000, Virec, Saith, Griffeni, TripleR, Jonas, Wilson, 252Psycho, R-78, Cyane, Soly, Kajex, Protoss, lildavid, Starlord, Shoutgu, Auroboro, Eres, Killroy, leezy, tru, Hhawk4, Izaya, Moiy Sanchez, Rayblasterx yada yada yada yada

ayyy I've been recognized as being part of the Ultima 1%   c:

I think the majority of people on that list have donated either nothing or very little. I haven't donated a cent for the record though.

Theres nothing stopping anyone from getting on this list so dw. 

dw edit: Also who is this mystery person who supposedly "inflated" prices? My guess is Whis but I still have no idea. All that being said... S> c/battle for 50 dts POST 20dts, chromatic orbs 25 dts, xmas presents 5pd:1present , hylian shield 25 dts, master sword 40 dts, STA 300 dts or best offer. No, I'm not joking hue

Edited by rayblasterx
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

ayyy I've been recognized as being part of the Ultima 1%   c:

I think the majority of people on that list have donated either nothing or very little. I haven't donated a cent for the record though.

Theres nothing stopping anyone from getting on this list so dw. 

dw edit: Also who is this mystery person who supposedly "inflated" prices? My guess is Whis but I still have no idea. All that being said... S> c/battle for 50 dts POST 20dts, chromatic orbs 25 dts, xmas presents 5pd:1present , hylian shield 25 dts, master sword 40 dts, STA 300 dts or best offer. No, I'm not joking hue

:"L I didn't see my name on the list im offended.

I know the people "to blame for inflation"

Edited by Christian