Ultima server's economy is really really bad.

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

He didnt fucked my post other people did that and that guy lildavid or something he starded it while i asked him sever times to leave me alone 

The point still stands that he's not even really posting anything constructive.

He can flame me all he wants but the point is still there: This is about DT's in their entirety, not pgf or dark weapons.

Just now, Auroboro said:

The point still stands that he's not even really posting anything constructive.

He can flame me all he wants but the point is still there: This is about DT's in their entirety, not pgf or dark weapons.

i dont even care of this post but what he said about my topic wasnt that way 

1 minute ago, TripleR said:

That entire post you made about the tinfoil that thing(although honestly I do find it kind of funny, especially as some people do think it's all some sick price raising conspiracy with larva at the top) Really add absolutely nothing. I don't care if you think you said something constructive before, because when you start outwardly flaming shit, when you apparently can't ready the whole post or understand the context of it. Because a couple weeks before pgf starts dropping is a REALLY weird time for someone to start up a gimmie pgf post don't you think? I just se you often start shit in posts, it continues on, it gets locked. I mean are you going to take part in the discussion or just shit on people for no apparent reason? Dude, you really gotta grow up man. 

How I am not right? you fucked up Sabs dark weapon buying post, now you are trying to do the same thing here.

Ugh not that post... I actually posted something pretty decent a few posts before that. Also, funny you should bring up sabs thread, what the fuck were you doing there then. Oh right, you're the best player on ultima, so you have the right to be everywhere and shit out your opinion on everything haha

I am talking about common sense, you want to keep people from being asses in your post, just ignore them, he's what, like early teens or something? what did you think was going to happen. I am just saying, he could act like a man and brush it off instead getting pissed at a young kid on the internet...

1 minute ago, TripleR said:

I am talking about common sense, you want to keep people from being asses in your post, just ignore them, he's what, like early teens or something? what did you think was going to happen. I am just saying, he could act like a man and brush it off instead getting pissed at a young kid on the internet...

well so because he is a yough kid he have the right to harras me every day while i asked him every time to leave me alone so thats oke with you right 

Edited by Sabrina

Enough out of both of you. Jesus fucking christ it's like we're babysitting 2 children. If you cant keep your personal disputes out of the thread and keep it objective I'll summon Soly.

• Like 1

Why would you be.... This stuff always happens....
Anyway, if the first example you put up is dark weapons, I guess that's what this will end up with (which I was going to say it when you posted it but well... good thing I didn't).

Isn't there a report button somewhere? That would be more effective than making drama in topics :) 

Just wanted to add a quick note that while the higher end economy (in my opinion, specifically the fact that PDs are largely undesirable and often not accepted at all for mid-high end items which means that $$$ is king) is currently pretty poor, the low-mid end economy is actually quite strong in my opinion. People can readily get stuff like hit Charge Vulcan/Arms/Frozen Shooter, V101/V502/CentAbility, good Mags, all the way up to stuff like Adept, Psycho Wand, etc very cheaply (less than 3 hours of normal IDS and you have enough for PWand, that's great). A new player gearing up as a RA is in very good shape and (aside from Hylian) so is a FO that might want to solo farm ep4 for whatever valuable item to sell

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, shong said:

Just wanted to add a quick note that while the higher end economy (in my opinion, specifically the fact that PDs are largely undesirable and often not accepted at all for mid-high end items which means that $$$ is king) is currently pretty poor, the low-mid end economy is actually quite strong in my opinion. People can readily get stuff like hit Charge Vulcan/Arms/Frozen Shooter, V101/V502/CentAbility, good Mags, all the way up to stuff like Adept, Psycho Wand, etc very cheaply (less than 3 hours of normal IDS and you have enough for PWand, that's great). A new player gearing up as a RA is in very good shape and (aside from Hylian) so is a FO that might want to solo farm ep4 for whatever valuable item to sell

giphy.gif

If you're willing to put in some work it's not that hard to get geared in Ultima. Also, I feel for mid-high end trades pds are mostly undesirable because they are so easily farmed. Especially WOI gives out pds way too easy imo (at least for a decently geared group of 200s), can easily get 99+ per day. People used to trade 15dts for 99pds all the time, but lately this doesn't happen much anymore and if it does happen often for 1:7 or higher. PDs are way more common than dts.

Edited by magictrick
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, shong said:

agreed , but when you hit a certain high level you're gonna want some high end gear which is very expensive. Thats where the $$$ comes in to play