JaNs JuNk

JanenbaDMS

• 2 months later...

Well it's been a long time coming but here is the update literally a handful of people have been waiting for.  I've updated the first post with new T&C but since some folk will ignore that here's the main points:

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT TYPE WEAPONS.  ANYTHING ASKING TO BE RESERVED/PREORDERED WILL BE IGNORED.

All type weapons are the exclusive ones from Beach Laughter and cost either 20DT or 160pd (full list available on first post)

I will post here whenever I update type stock.  I would recommend following this thread to be kept in the loop.

Once I post an update customers should comment with what weapon they want and how they are paying.  Only do this if you are able to trade at that precise moment.  If you comment and then are unable to trade I WILL move on to the next person on the thread.  

PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE (probably the most important point)

Since a mini-event is potentially on the horizon I'm limiting it to one sale per customer as I expect there to be a lot of interest.  Might relax it further on but for now choose wisely.

I reckon at the moment that I should get at least a few new weapons in each week.  I'll do this for as long as I can (at least up to whenever the mini event runs) but it's a pretty full on farm.  There is every chance I won't be able to satisfy everyone.  dw

There's also a general junk store.  Feel free to post here or pm me regarding anything non-type related.

CURRENT TYPE STOCK

HUNTER 2

RANGER 0 (blink and you'll miss them... seriously)

FORCE 6

Edited by JanenbaDMS
  • Like 1

And just like that the mechs are GONE.  Still plenty of good type weapons available though.  I've personally opted for a sw/sword from HU list and ds/d.saber from FO.  Let me know if any of you can see past that RA list :P

Also since I'm off tomorrow I'll probably have the next 3 sets ready tomorrow/friday.

Thanks for all the business so far <3

Dang I was at work and missed then

Edited by Space

For now yeah.  Someone caught me mid trade to get the second set.  I'll have 3 more soon though!  Managed to figure out a much more efficient way of running today that cuts the time down by a few hours :D

2 hours ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Only 2 RA weapons left now...

No love for poor FO weapons :3

Not gonna lie, I would never use three of the weapons that are listed under Ranger actually on a Ranger. TypeGU/Mechgun, TypeGU/Handgun, and TypeME/Mechgun I see on Forces/Hunters WAY MORE  than I see on Rangers.

TypeGU's are just about your only option for Hell on a Force, and it's way up there with AS for Hunter

TypeME's are usually for charge or demon, but regardless of what special you put on it, you can put the same special on a Yas 9k and do even better. But obviously that's a Ranger exclusive option, therefore those weapons are left for Hunters/Forces

I'm sure people that have purchased these from you have bought them for their Force. Also idk why I even posted this, so just disregard the whole thing tbh

• Like 1