Ramar 3 stat DM

Hey Ultima, so as you can read from the title, I had the wild idea of would it be effective if a ramar used a DM with 3 stats and no hit. I'm just going off the sentiment that ramar has the highest ata and so it begged the question: could ramar make a 3 stat dm viable? I'm still fairly new to the server so has anyone tested this before or already been discussed? I'm interested in what others think.

I was not sure where to post this so I went with the general section. GMs of course feel free to move if there's a better spot for this topic.

• Like 3

the thing is.. each missed bullet on lvl 200 with s/z 30 is lost damage of 1200 +/- (heavy bullet no crit) or 1800 +/- (heavy bullet crit)

my opinion: i will go for 80 hit + 2 stats cause i want that the DM wont miss cause thats a big loss of dmg x:

Edited by Night
  • Like 3

So far I've never seen any 3 stats DM, but that doesn't sound that bad (when you don't have a set) as % makes a huge difference on that weapon's damage.

1 minute ago, R-78 said:

So far I've never seen any 3 stats DM, but that doesn't sound that bad (when you don't have a set) as % makes a huge difference on that weapon's damage.

check the old price check thread from True haha there was one guy who had a 3 stated DM xD

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Well yeah it's just a thought because for me it's gonna be tough maxing 1 dm and idk when or how I'll be able to get a dm set. I guess it really depends on how the xmas event works out for me.

While DM does have a very high base ata, i would still say its not worth it. the amount of ata you need to hit things reliably is absurd sometimes. one boss in particular you want your DM to obliterate is Gal Gryphon, who also has ridiculously high evp. Dm does an insane amount of damage at 0% most people if they dont have a set just multitarget everything with it anyways. i believe the damage on 0% is slightly lower than charge arm damage and baranz launcher damage, but since your DM will almost literally never miss with 80 hit (save for ep II) and the fact that it covers a room more than makes up for lower damage at 0%.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

No just no. maybe if on another server where stats of bosses and enemies weren't boosted but not on ultima

nah, I have one (100/0/100/100) in schthack and still there, I miss a lot. Even tho I use jacket and RR for the ATA bost. So I wont recommend  3 stated DM here.

Edited by MrHucast
  • Like 1