B> Dark Flow & Dark Bridge or Psycho Bridge

Sabrina

Well I wasn't aware an item(s) in the game was worth not eating for a month but oh well

Their business even if that had merit, besides DTs can be obtained a number of ways and the Dark Weapons are the rarest along with a couple other.

GL Sabrina.

Edited by Arek
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Arek said:

Their business even if that had merit, besides DTs can be obtained a number of ways and the Dark Weapons are the rarest along with a couple other.

GL Sabrina.

I was just saying for me that's not eating a month IK you guys get dts in many different fashions GL sab 

I just find it stupid that when schthack players came on in literally a course of a night the DM that would cost 150dts is now like 300-350dts.... isn't it kind of pointless for a weapon that didn't change in value of efficiency to be raised up in a ridiculous amount in price just because some people from another server say "it's worth more".... just saying the ridiculousness out of this is almost pathetic.... (this is just my opinion not stabbing at anyone)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

I just find it stupid that when schthack players came on in literally a course of a night the DM that would cost 150dts is now like 300-350dts.... isn't it kind of pointless for a weapon that didn't change in value of efficiency to be raised up in a ridiculous amount in price just because some people from another server say "it's worth more".... just saying the ridiculousness out of this is almost pathetic.... (this is just my opinion not stabbing at anyone)

Yeah this crap costs an arm and a leg but then again this is your business so dw and I have nothing to say 

Edited by lildavid07

19 minutes ago, lildavid07 said:

Yeah this crap costs an arm and a leg

Please stop harassing Sabrina because you're salty she told you off. This is her post and her DTS she is spending, so please respect that and go somewhere else.

• Like 4

... I think he's more complaining about the fact that they cost so much and not that she's willing to pay for it. Which you can't really argue, It's crazy overpriced hahaa

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

You mentioned the schthack players but the "ultima players" sure love taking advantage of it. The hypocrisy is on both ends here. One for offering more to get the better deal and the other for actually holding off for ridiculous offers. I've hunted about 90% of my gear 10% was from trading and I'm  proud to say I'm a schthack shithead like you guys call us. I'm sorry Sabrina, hope you find your dm or dark weapons and I deeply apologize for spamming your topic. 

Just now, Starlord said:

You mentioned the schthack players but the "ultima players" sure love taking advantage of it. The hypocrisy is on both ends here. One for offering more to get the better deal and the other for actually holding off for ridiculous offers. I've hunted about 90% of my gear 10% was from trading and I'm  proud to say I'm a schthack shithead like you guys call us. I'm sorry Sabrina, hope you find your dm or dark weapons and I deeply apologize for spamming your topic. 

yeah man dw ty tho i hope ill get one :)  and btw i never played there this is my first server i play on 

3 minutes ago, TripleR said:

... I think he's more complaining about the fact that they cost so much and not that she's willing to pay for it. Which you can't really argue, It's crazy overpriced hahaa

FYI the guy was kinda stalking sabrina. Also he's the one arguing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lildavid07 said:

Well I wasn't aware an item(s) in the game was worth not eating for a month but oh well

to me it seems he's suprized it goes for this much, and yeah 300 is about what a months food would cost(for me anyway), but as you said DTs can't buy food :)

2 hours ago, lildavid07 said:

I was just saying for me that's not eating a month IK you guys get dts in many different fashions GL sab 

43 minutes ago, lildavid07 said:

Yeah this crap costs an arm and a leg

Also not arguing, except for that people putting words in his mouth, and him trying to clarify that isn't what he meant, definately not stalking though, especially on an open forum, kind of sucks that buy posts get built up with drama this way but for people coming back around(which many are because of this event) who haven't seen the how the price has gone up I don't find this particularly suprising. Jumping on him over it rather than just keeping your mouth shut is what started him replying, trying to clarify he isn't judging you for it haha use your head man

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TripleR said:

to me it seems he's suprized it goes for this much, and yeah 300 is about what a months food would cost(for me anyway), but as you said DTs can't buy food :)

Also not arguing, except for that people putting words in his mouth, and him trying to clarify that isn't what he meant, definately not stalking though, especially on an open forum, kind of sucks that buy posts get built up with drama this way but for people coming back around(which many are because of this event) who haven't seen the how the price has gone up I don't find this particularly suprising. Jumping on him over it rather than just keeping your mouth shut is what started him replying, trying to clarify he isn't judging you for it haha use your head man

You're the one who should keep his mouth shut for once lol

• Like 1