Repeating audio from Mothmant in Forest 1

Ran into the Monest that spawned several mothmants. I can't tell if it's the death audio of the mothmant or the hit audio... But it's just repeating nonstop atm. If I turn my camera away from it, the sound is less audible, but it's not going away. I'll update if it goes away when I enter Forest 2.

Multiple instances of audio are repeating atm. One is a soft thumping sound. Another is a bit of Resta's soundbite. All are repeating at various locations in the map.

Also, realized I was doing the starting mission to find Ash alongside Kireek. Not standard Forest run.

When I finished the quest and returned to town, the repeating audio in the field stopped. Loading portal audio kept repeating afterwards, however. Remained repeating in town, but footsteps and communications and menu functions had audio. Stuck around in the main lobby area and the main menu. Stopped when I closed the game.

Did you install any custom ogg packs? It's possible your installation is corrupted. You should try re-installing the game to have clean sound files.