Player-Made Drop Table Anniv. Event 2016 :)

yaten

Thanks for releasing an official drop table! I knew Red Olga was one of the ids haha. The rates seemed fairly reasonable this year, so good job on whoever set those. My only complaint (and a small one at that) would be that I wish Olga had a better rate compared to Shamby considering how much longer it takes to get to him.

12 minutes ago, makaveli said:

Thanks for releasing an official drop table! I knew Red Olga was one of the ids haha. The rates seemed fairly reasonable this year, so good job on whoever set those. My only complaint (and a small one at that) would be that I wish Olga had a better rate compared to Shamby considering how much longer it takes to get to him.

You also have to consider that even if PoD is easily the fastest of all end boss runs (faster than ttf even), some runs on Shambertin will end with Kondrieu instead. Olga is also not that much longer, even 2p seabed can reach the olga fight in <14minutes, a good 4p team could be faster. Overall I think they are pretty balanced from each boss.

• Like 1

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

You also have to consider that even if PoD is easily the fastest of all end boss runs (faster than ttf even), some runs on Shambertin will end with Kondrieu instead. Olga is also not that much longer, even 2p seabed can reach the olga fight in <14minutes, a good 4p team could be faster. Overall I think they are pretty balanced from each boss.

Good point.. forgot about the Kondy spawns haha. I do realize seabeds can be done fairly fast with multiple people, however finding a group that is willing/familiar with the maps is a bit difficult. I suppose Olga would be the best route if 2+ people were hunting STA, but as for solo hunting id say it would be the worst route to take when compared to falz or shamby. I do realize we are lucky as it is to be able to even hunt STA anywhere else besides PoD, so I'm grateful for that. just giving a little feedback on the olga rate incase it could help in anyway for the future.

27 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Depends on your class and stuff, some people can't solo PoD because not enough mates and/or too high def on the spinners.

But at least in PoD you get a little chance to get AS from the two Detonators (very little chance but I've actually seen many AS dropping from them)

I also think Olga rate should be easier, but anyway why hunting STA on Olga when it's your only chance to get a DPC ...

Edited by R-78

9 minutes ago, makaveli said:

Good point.. forgot about the Kondy spawns haha. I do realize seabeds can be done fairly fast with multiple people, however finding a group that is willing/familiar with the maps is a bit difficult. I suppose Olga would be the best route if 2+ people were hunting STA, but as for solo hunting id say it would be the worst route to take when compared to falz or shamby. I do realize we are lucky as it is to be able to even hunt STA anywhere else besides PoD, so I'm grateful for that. just giving a little feedback on the olga rate incase it could help in anyway for the future.

I think the ability to get asteron striker from ill gill in ROCT as well as STA should be considered, as that is a highly profitable run. It may not be the absolute fastest possible way to an enemy that drops sta if you only look at just that one drop, but if you look at the big picture and consider other drops too, there is plenty of merit to doing asteron+sta or asteron+d-core+weddingdress hunts, especially when you can get the reward at the end too. Seabed also has many great extra drops to obtain as well. The most popular IDs may have to hunt the most difficult boss for most players (Shambertin), and the least common IDs may get the easiest boss for most players (Falz), but the best overall runs are from all the middle of the road ids from Olga. I think that if you consider all of the factors, the various Olga runs have a lot of merit to them in this event.

• Like 2

This is my first anniversary event here but the drop table for the event looks great. Sorta surprised that the Naka's rate is as low as it is for Ult given that people need to acquire 3, but the STA rate seems pretty generous and that matters a lot more than an S-Rank to most people.

1 hour ago, shong said:

This is my first anniversary event here but the drop table for the event looks great. Sorta surprised that the Naka's rate is as low as it is for Ult given that people need to acquire 3, but the STA rate seems pretty generous and that matters a lot more than an S-Rank to most people.

Praise Saith the Sun

• Like 2