common bank issue

I have updated my info, also that's strange as I was selling a bunch of items around that time also, and now I only have about 5 pas total across all 3 characters, I was given a spread needle a while ago now, but I still don't understand what happened to them :/

thanks, looking forward to your reply

dunte11/shadow

Edited by dunte11

, I just found my old shop post it was in January sorry, that's why, back then I didn't have much.

thank you for looking into this for me, and putting in your time.

ps sorry for being a pain

kind regards
dunte11

pic.png

Edited by dunte11

oh dam :/ could you check before that date because I deffo had pas but its strange how you can not see any of my pas at all :/ unless it was in my normal bank, but I'm almost sure I put in my shared storage so I could put all my pas together to know how much I got, at one point I took them out and put on my character as I was trying to buy a spread needle, the character would of probs been my shadow character agh this sucks man :/

appreciate all your help soly :( 
giving up on faith

thanks
dunte11

9 minutes ago, lildavid07 said:

That boy got that Jellen 10!!! @Soly that's the most promising item in the game

you make a funny comment but fail to realise that this was from January 2nd, been almost a whole year before then, so do your research before posting a stupid comment :)

Edited by dunte11

yh that's for my force as my force is a low lvl so take what ever techs I find for that character. and this is weird why there not showing, level 100 something on one character, it would show at least one pa but dunno why it showing none, you can even see in my picture I sold a gun so where is that pa :/

thanks yet again I hope they show up soon :(even though giving up on hope.

thanks
dunte11

wow can not even find one pa :/ I know I had some when I made that post as you can see I sold a gun, agh this sucks but I guess nothing else you can do. here is proof I was buying spread needle in January 2 so I don't know why you can not find them,

just my luck :( is there anything else you could do, or that I could do about this issue ?

thanks
dunte11

pic1.png

Edited by dunte11
12 hours ago, dunte11 said:

you make a funny comment but fail to realise that this was from January 2nd, been almost a whole year before then, so do your research before posting a stupid comment :)

Well someone doesn't know how to take a joke...

telling someone to research something which i find amusing cause I've been here twice as long as you but it's ok because I don't care but learn how to take a joke before posting a stupid comment :)