common bank issue

Guildcard: 42161711

Character Slot: n/a common bank

Date/Time: around 20 December 2015

breef description. yesterday I finally came back to the server after a few months, everything was fine and I played a few games I then noticed all my photon arts in my bank was gone, I had 30+ because I was trying to buy a spread needle back in the day, I didn't think I could do anything tell I met a player called one, she said I can message you guys for a chance I can get them back and that the shared storage was bugged, I immediately removed all valuable stuff from shared storage. I could not find no one to help me in the lobby and I had to go as I got work today, that's the reason this post is late.

thank you for reading my post

kind regards

dunte11

Edited by dunte11

@dunte11 Welcome on this server.

I would tell you first that I never had any issue with the bank. And am probably not the only one there. That said it is still well known that the bank can actually "eat" your item sometime, like when you try to stack more items than the bank allow you to do (I guess...). Every game as its flaw...

Also, as long as you give proof of what you had, as well as all the required informations (such as your Guildcard to begin with), and as long as a nice GM will find a track of your stuff (if there is any) : you will get it back. Be patient.

So please be as nice and polite as you expect people to be with you.

Please remember that you can play here for free and that people like Soly offers their time to fix your petty issues without expecting anything from you.

Thanks for being civilized.

Edited by Misombre
54 minutes ago, dunte11 said:

firstly it would be nice if you directed me to the thread rather then the bug section.

also how can this be right that you can not do nothing. so if it glitches and I loose my stuff that's okay but if it bugs into something that I could benefit from that not okay. seriously your basically asking for people not to play legit due to the fact when they play legit you mess them over,
 also would help if u gave players a nice warning that the common bank is broke and not safe rather then letting players loose there items and then telling them you can not do nothing :/  grinded weeks to get them so I can get a weapon I been after for ages just for them to disappear, but if I had loads because my bank bugged id get in trouble:/ why don't you just fix the issue then there would not be a problem. people telling me how you could do something, but you just end up being useless what a joke,

ps nice way to welcome new players onto your server

You should really read what he said.   There is an announcement at the top of that board that instructs on the proper way to report such issues.  Please follow those.  And in case you can't find it for some reason, here is the text.  But please be curtious to the staff. As @Misombre pointed out, they are all doing this in their free time and have no obligation to help other than their goodwill.

When posting in this sub-forum please do as shown below, this will help us solve your issue faster.

Guildcard: 42000001
Slot: 1
Date/Time: 31/12/2100 - 23:59 UTC -0
Description: Explain what happened.
Comments: This is just an example.

Notes:

Guildcard

• If your report is not related to an specific account, then use N/A.
  • To retrieve your guildcard in game, bring up the menu with Home or F12, and select Chat > Guildcard > My Card.

Character Slot

• If your report is not related to an specific character, then use N/A.
  • If your report is related to the common bank, you can indicate it here using parenthesis with the words common bank. Ex: (Common Bank)
  • The first note of this section still applies, so if you only report for the common bank, use N/A for the character slot.
  • There are only 4 character slots, use the one(s) where you have/got the bug, if applicable, use the slot number.

Date/Time

• If your report is not related to an specific date/time, then use N/A.
  • Please be accurate, if you don't remember the exact time then use an approximate.
  • Post the time in your timezone in UTC, or you can use this tool to convert the time to UTC -0.
  • Don't use "X days/minutes/hours ago".

??

• If you don't follow this while posting, we'll probably not work on your issue until it's corrected.
  • If you have any questions regarding to these instructions please private message a GM and we'll try to answer them.
  • Do NOT private message a GM for bugs and crashes reports unless you feel it could be a security issue that would be better to discuss in private.

Thank you!

I was going to post a rant (just like you did), but that's not professional.

1 hour ago, dunte11 said:

firstly it would be nice if you directed me to the thread rather then the bug section.

I gave you the link to it., I said: Please check out how to post in this section, section, not topic mind you.
In the link there is a banner taking the whole page width that says How to post in this sub forum.
Click there and you'll see how to post in this sub forum.

also how can this be right that you can not do nothing. so if it glitches and I loose my stuff that's okay but if it bugs into something that I could benefit from that not okay. seriously your basically asking for people not to play legit due to the fact when they play legit you mess them over,

Nobody said that nothing could be done, you made that up.

also would help if u gave players a nice warning that the common bank is broke and not safe rather then letting players loose there items and then telling them you can not do nothing :/  grinded weeks to get them so I can get a weapon I been after for ages just for them to disappear, but if I had loads because my bank bugged id get in trouble:/ why don't you just fix the issue then there would not be a problem.

Sure, I could warn players about the common bank and how it can break, note can, not that it will. But that would not be nice, to alarm everyone when is just a rather small portion of players who have issues with it.

Bugs will be always there, maybe some day they will be solved but in the meantime we have a bugs section where you can report the bugs and we'll solve them.
Sure I'd love to fix the underlying problem but I don't know yet why it happens, you are free to pour your time and effort into coding a fix for it. :)

people telling me how you could do something, but you just end up being useless what a joke,

I don't think I should be or deserve to be called an useless joke when I'm not even given the chance to do something.
On the contrary, I have done many many changes and improvements to the server, which you'll probably get to enjoy.

ps nice way to welcome new players onto your server

Post in Hellos and Goodbyes if you want to be welcomed.

• Like 6

Most of the stability changes are behind the scene. Many bugs have already vanished and ofcourse players only notice the ones that remain instead of the ones that are gone. 

• Like 2

I just noticed... you said Guildcard: n/a however this is related to your account.
You'll have to edit that before I can help you.

However I checked the guildcard in your profile and it doesn't have a common bank in in 12/2015

On 11/18/2016 at 3:09 AM, chuk said:

Most of the stability changes are behind the scene. Many bugs have already vanished and ofcourse players only notice the ones that remain instead of the ones that are gone. 

That's a good thing! we are the bug testers! organic-japanese-immersion-287x300.jpg?r