Help on IDS quest pds

im not to sure how you get 2 pds in ids and i dont know what them letters mean IDS as far as getting 2pds i dont even know how i did it but i did so it is posible to get 2 pds in ids in normal i'm just guessing go fast donnt get killed as to any special information on this i dont know all i did was play  and i got 2 pds one in a room with a lot of them small flying thing dont rememeber the name  and at the room where the pd is in the conner in the box .. idid this with my Ranger 200lv. and a milli maxteaux with the beat on. and a arrest needle also use electric tec ranger name is cool. also i did it in single mode

31 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

... and 1 is in a box on the ceiling in the green room.

Better say the "zero gravity room" because the smoke is orange on normal - very hard, plus there are a lot of green rooms in both Mines.

28 minutes ago, Luis Alberto Alomar Flores said:

... and i dont know what them letters mean IDS as far as getting 2pds ...

Have you even read the description on the right ? -__-

Edited by R-78

@Virec why not, yes I am online and was actually playing IDS (but why do you post here xD)

Anyway I just added the Rewards section with everything you can get from the quest.

• 1 month later...

GC: 42174854

Slot: 2

Date/Time: Within 90 minutes of writing this post

I've probably done over 200 runs of IDS on normal prior to today and the first PD box has dropped a PD 100% of the time. Today the first box has broken and not dropped a PD 4 times out of 9 runs. Not sure if this is an intentional change or a bug.

Edited by shong

You're not the only one experiencing this problem, I'm a member of the team UPS, @R-78 is the one who created this quest, we've talked about this problem yesterday with other team members so the problem don't come from you.

As I know from now, R-78 didn't noticed any problem on this quest. Let him search for it I'm sure he will resolve this :)

• Like 1