B>PGF or DM

plant

11 hours ago, plant said:

(0,50+,0,50+,50+) 300DTs

I dont change price

Well unfortunately you're probably never going to get one for 300. You may get one for 500 or 600, but never 300. They don't go that low anymore, lol.

I don't like it but I wouldn't set your expectations this high. I hope you get lucky though.

300$ for anything on this server is ridiculous, especially one with 100 or less people. just wait until december and hunt all the pgfs you want.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Auroboro said:

Well unfortunately you're probably never going to get one for 300. You may get one for 500 or 600, but never 300. They don't go that low anymore, lol.

I don't like it but I wouldn't set your expectations this high. I hope you get lucky though.

i got one for 300 a month ago or so :)  it all depends on the seller he might have luck 

Edited by Sabrina

4 hours ago, Sabrina said:

i got one for 300 a month ago or so :)  it all depends on the seller he might have luck 

I hope he does so we can stop over pricing them but tbh, most people know they dont have to sell them for 300 and will sell for 5-600

20 hours ago, makaveli said:

300$ for anything on this server is ridiculous, especially one with 100 or less people. just wait until december and hunt all the pgfs you want.

I think that's enough said right there, it's only a month away, machine dark prs, hit asteron striker, and a few other things depending on which class you are would be a much cheaper way to go for pgf once the event rolls around. Nothing on this server is worth 300 dts unless you were given more items than you would ever need, stole them or something haha. Either donating that amount of money, or trading enough of your hard earned stuff to add up to even 300 is really unfair. Dark weapons are sweet, but not that sweet, I mean it seems you grabbed yourself a load of cent battles, and sure I mean if this is what you want to do I am not saying it is a bad idea, but you could keep your DTs and wait for event to end. They will probably be cheaper then if you don't have the time to find one yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auroboro said:

I hope he does so we can stop over pricing them but tbh, most people know they dont have to sell them for 300 and will sell for 5-600

yes i know but maybe i was lucky to find a seller oh wells hope the rate for pgf got a little easyer then last year then yes the price go down