New But Old Player !

LittleRicky

Hey everyone im new to PSOBB but have dropped 100+ Hours on PSO GC in offline, And im very excited to start playing so if anyone would like to team up id be more then happy to be the noob. :) Also have been reading the forums and very happy to see such an active server on one of my favorite childhood games !

• Like 2

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the server. If you need help leveling or anything give me  a shout. There's a great community and some pretty freaking knowledgeable players. Make sure to check out the Ultiima exclusive weapons. See you in game!!

jonesy 

• Like 1

You will soon too be high level.

In case you didn't notice, experience is x3 here and sometime it can jump up to x5 randomly. Also, you'll see that many online quests will make you level up really fast.

Toward the Future (ep1 VR), and Central Control Area (ep 2 path to the Gryphon) by example.

Don't worry =)

Thanks for the tip guys :) also i know the game fairly well (offline) But i know online has some added features, what is the best way to find something out? asking someone, forums , pso-world ? I know i know everybody is a noob at some point i just dont want to be that guy who asks everybody or bug someone ?

4 minutes ago, LittleRicky said:

Playing offline as a kid and now having the opportunity to play online will keep me hooked for a long time ! Im just worried i came to the party to late and everynody is such a high level :/

Welcome :)

its pretty easy to lvl here cause of the exp boost :3 what i do for lvling is:

• lvl 1-20 - episode1, Quest: TTF (normal)  / episode 2, Quest: RT (normal)
  • lvl 20-50 - episode1, Quest: TTF (hard) / episode 2, Quest: RT (normal & hard)
  • lvl 50-90 - episode1, Quest: Towards The Future (very hard) / episode 2, Quest: Respective Tomorrow (hard & very hard)
  • lvl 90-200 - episode 1, Quest: TTF , PTS, any Quest which makes fun xP / episode2, Quest: RT, any Tower Quests like LHB or ROCT, the best thing to level if x5 exp appears: CCA

Try joining such rooms or make rooms called like: TTF (episode1) or RT (episode2) wait till some others join and have fun lvling :D

if you see me around.. we can run a few games :3 also started a new char so im also lvling now xP

P.s.: TTF = Towards The Future , RT = Respective Tomorrow, PTS= Path to Salvation, ROCT= Raid on Central Tower, LHB= Lost Heart Breaker,

CCA= Central Control Area (its an area like forest with an big door which you can unlock that it opens automaticly every game if you stand infront of it) thats an area where you need like 5-10 minutes to the boss. and the boss gives 500-600k exp during x5 exp :3

if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

3 minutes ago, LittleRicky said:

Thanks for the tip guys :) also i know the game fairly well (offline) But i know online has some added features, what is the best way to find something out? asking someone, forums , pso-world ? I know i know everybody is a noob at some point i just dont want to be that guy who asks everybody or bug someone ?

there are many guides in this forum, you just need to find them xP also if you have any questions: this community is pretty nice and try to help everywhere :3

Welcome to ultima!

In regards to your question, you can ask players in game, or in the shout box.  If it's a little more specific of  question, there is a 'ask a question' thread for that.

EDIT:

Useful Links:

Edited by Lemon

This thread was created to help with that.  Depending who is on shoutbox can usually help with most queries as well.  Welcome to the server.  I've not even been here a year yet so don't worry about levelling up.  Can be done fairly quickly.  Hopefully see you on for some runs sometime :)

Wow guys thanks for the crazy fast feedback im pretty much good to go :) Tbh didnt think there was a group that loves pso as much as i do (was playing pso on GC 2 days ago grinding my hunter up ) gave a quick google search and here iam! 

Thanks alot again you guys also is using a HUmar online bad or good ?