Farewell Kudasaii

Kudasaii

Well it has been an interesting time. From the time i spent previously and the time i've spent this time around, I have enjoyed someone wonderful people. I will be missing a few people from a far, Slasher, Jenkins, Anya, Isis, and Krionus to name a few. It pains me to say that my time on Ultima is coming to an end but i believe its for the best. I have dealt with some truly annoying people that have pised me off here and there but hey you ill deal with that in any game, so for those have have seen me pissed off, pissed me off, or have been pissed off by me, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 

To the GM's i say this: While some of your have also pissed me off, in hind sight I can clearly see that I have over reacted to a few situations and quite frankly i was only pissed because I wasn't getting my way or because I didnt like something you did and said. It wasn't my place to care, nor was it my place to try and dictate things. Lemon, im sorry that when you met me it was on bad terms and you felt the need to take action. Soly you were always my favorite of all the GMs I will truly miss you, but fear not, If you ever need me"Follow the Kuda" :D

To everyone else I say goodbye and good luck, may our paths cross in another life or another galaxy. 

On a side note: I wanted nothing more but to snap on everyone and piss alot of people off, but ofc after talking with some friends, and thinking before I acted, I calmed down and decide to go out with a good strong beat.

FOLLOW THE KUDA

A GOD HAS FALLEN AND A GOD WILL RISE IN ANOTHER LIFE.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Kudasaii said:

Well it has been an interesting time. From the time i spent previously and the time i've spent this time around, I have enjoyed someone wonderful people. I will be missing a few people from a far, Slasher, Jenkins, Anya, Isis, and Krionus to name a few. It pains me to say that my time on Ultima is coming to an end but i believe its for the best. I have dealt with some truly annoying people that have pised me off here and there but hey you ill deal with that in any game, so for those have have seen me pissed off, pissed me off, or have been pissed off by me, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 

To the GM's i say this: While some of your have also pissed me off, in hind sight I can clearly see that I have over reacted to a few situations and quite frankly i was only pissed because I wasn't getting my way or because I didnt like something you did and said. It wasn't my place to care, nor was it my place to try and dictate things. Lemon, im sorry that when you met me it was on bad terms and you felt the need to take action. Soly you were always my favorite of all the GMs I will truly miss you, but fear not, If you ever need me"Follow the Kuda" :D

To everyone else I say goodbye and good luck, may our paths cross in another life or another galaxy. 

On a side note: I wanted nothing more but to snap on everyone and piss alot of people off, but ofc after talking with some friends, and thinking before I acted, I calmed down and decide to go out with a good strong beat.

FOLLOW THE KUDA

:( omg no, don't go. I'm dead about to cry. Even though I just met you a week ago, you were like my teacher and a mad chill person. I looked up to you as a a pso player and a bro. Don't go just because you had a couple of drama events in this game D: that happens to everyone. But, I understand where your coming from tho. I'll keep getting stronger and will keep streaming this game till the servers die. I wish I can play you again some day.... #FollowtheKuda

• Like 1

Very sad to see you go kuda , you have helped me and many others , that is truley appreciated.  you have my FB hmu anytime . glad i met you here. and im sure we will play many other games together in the future. peace man hmu

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, VoiceActingGod said:

I'll keep getting stronger and will keep streaming this game till the servers die.

You're going to stream for quite a while then O= I wish you all the best in this endless quest ^^

• Like 1

Just now, Terrybriggs711 said:

Very sad to see you go kuda , you have helped me and many others , that is truley appreciated.  you have my FB hmu anytime . glad i met you here. and im sure we will play many other games together in the future. peace man hmu

yeh shoot me a message anything :D 

Just now, VoiceActingGod said:

Ah, ok, awwww haha. I just wanna wish you all the best for you bro.

Thanks man i wish u the best as well

36 minutes ago, Misombre said:

You're going to stream for quite a while then O= I wish you all the best in this endless quest ^^

Haha, yes and Thank You haha. This will be a grand and epic adventure .^_^. 

27 minutes ago, Kudasaii said:

Thanks man i wish u the best as well

c: Ye, haha. 

1 hour ago, Kudasaii said:

FOLLOW THE KUDA

dw

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kudasaii said:

Lemon, im sorry that when you met me it was on bad terms and you felt the need to take action.

I would like to apologize that our most memorable contact had to be on bad terms as well.  We've actually been talking since you joined, though nothing particularly personal.  You were one of the more active shout box posters (that or I just always got on when you posted).  I hope you move on to bigger and better things.  I think we, in our little corner of existence, tend to take things much too seriously.  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed at least some of your time on ultima, and I take that as a success.

:onion-head35:

Just now, Lemon said:

I would like to apologize that our most memorable contact had to be on bad terms as well.  We've actually been talking since you joined, though nothing particularly personal.  You were one of the more active shout box posters (that or I just always got on when you posted).  I hope you move on to bigger and better things.  I think we, in our little corner of existence, tend to take things much too seriously.  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed at least some of your time on ultima, and I take that as a success.

:onion-head35:

yeh i feel u and i was acitv e cause i love help and learning but none the less reguardless of how the experience was i hop nothing to regret and ik that it happen all because of me being a butthead haha

Wish you weren't taking off Kuda. Had a lot of good times his last few weeks. I'll have to message you some info to keep in touch once you leave forums. I tried to talk you into staying lol. Good luck man

• Like 1

Have a good life, Kuda. I know we didn't play a whole lot together, but I enjoyed the times we did (I had only been here for about a week or two when you joined). Sad to see you go, I'm sure you'll do great things! Good luck #kudasenpai

4 hours ago, Krionus said:

Wish you weren't taking off Kuda. Had a lot of good times his last few weeks. I'll have to message you some info to keep in touch once you leave forums. I tried to talk you into staying lol. Good luck man

yeh we have had some fun times :D its ok ill be happy to keep in touch, ganna stay with fourms keeping a watchful eye for a few weeks and ofc ill be watching Tommy streams. :D

1 hour ago, Auroboro said:

Always remember: dw can mean anything that you want.

Take care.

Yeh  i guess i still hate that but all good u be easy.

Follow the Kuda

• Like 1